You lie awake in your bed with thoughts swirling around in your brain. Hours have passed since you've last interacted with Garou. Fear and anxiety were surprisingly not the emotions you felt while he stayed at your place, rather it was comfort and contentment. Some would say you were lonely, others would say you were independent. Maybe it was a little both which is why you craved for another being to stay with you. Whether it was a new pet or having a new roommate, you looked into both options.

Garou was a perfect candidate for your new roommate. He understood you in an oddly weird way. Not to mention he needed a home rather than the shack he told you about from earlier. As of now, he peacefully slept on a bed in the guest room. He was a bit high off of some painkillers and some medicine to reduce his fever, so you wouldn't have to worry about him trying to murder her in her sleep. Even if that were to happen, your reflexes would wake you up and immediately dodge.

    Maybe you could offer him the idea of being roommates tomorrow. Rent free. You were tired of being alone and wishing for a new change. With that said in mind, you rolled over in a more comfortable position and fell asleep.

---

    Rolling out of bed, Garou groaned in pain as he placed a hand over the large gash in his side. A wet sensation coated his hand making him quickly retract it from the bandaged wound.

    "Ah, shit." He mumbled looking at the soaked bandages and the now stained sheets. Getting up, he entered the room where he saw you stash the medical supplies away. He dug around for a bit, getting frustrated as he couldn't find them. All this noise eventually woke up (Y/n).

    Standing at the doorway, you watch him quite literally tear shit up. You were still in your pajamas, hair a mess and rubbing your eyes as you tried to wake yourself up a bit more.

    "What's up?" You ask, catching the attention of the male. He turned his attention towards you just as he was about to throw something that didn't pertain to his interest behind his back. His cheeks dusted pink as he saw your attire. He had seen your clothes from the night before, but your hair and the soft, tired expression you were making was absolutely adorable to him, but he'd never give you any compliments for it.

   "Oh, you're bleeding again? Hmm..." the girl entered the room and opening up a cupboard he hasn't checked, getting out the medical supplies. He deadpanned as you grabbed his wrist and drug him out of the small room and into the living room. You seriously had just let him destroy that room and you were comprised calmly. Plopping down on the couch, he leaned back and let you do your thing.

    Your delicate fingers grazed across his skin as you removed the bandage making his face flush with red. You had done this before, but only while he was asleep, so the feeling was new to him. He turned his face away as you continued to change the bandages. He let out an awkward cough and spoke.

    "I uh... Bled out a bit on your bed." He mumbled. You gave him a curt nod as you put the stuff back into the basket and set it on the table so it would be handy for later. This felt routinely to you, yet you didn't mind. While you were patching him up to the best of your abilities, you took notice to how deep the gash was on his side, so you figured bringing it to his attention was a good idea.

    "I'll change it here in a sec. But Garou? Your wound is really deep. I think you might need to visit a hospital and get stitches or something—" before she could finish, he quickly stopped her.

    "Are you dense? If I go to a hospital, I'll be apprehended by the hero association." He gently smacked  the back of your head, not enough to hurt you though. You knew he wouldn't hurt you intentionally now that you've gained a bit of trust so you merely flinched as he did it.

    "Wanna be my roommate?" You asked without thinking. The male in front of you gave you a confused look, as if you were speaking another language to him. Red spreads across your cheeks like wildfire as you realized what you've just blurted out.

    "I- uh, since you refuse to go to a hospital, it make sense for you to stay here while you recover. So why not become my roommate? I won't make you pay rent or anything, just the occasional chores now and then—" before you could finish your ramblings like a mad man, a large hand was placed on your head. You looked up at the white haired male, pink still on your cheeks. He looked down at you with a soft smile.

    "Yeah, I'll be your roommate." He shrugged.