"God damn keys," you grumble to yourself as you dig around in your gym bag. Tonight was a yoga night and you were just coming back from one of the daily classes you had signed up for. Finally finding them, you shove the key into the hole and unlock the door to your apartment.

Dropping the bag on the ground, you stop in your tracks as you stare blankly at the figure on the couch. You live by yourself, why is there someone here? Shaking your head, you pick up the bag that you dropped from earlier and head to your room to take a shower. You wondered if they'd still be there when you got out.

After your shower, you get some comfy clothes to sleep in and exit the room to make yourself and the guest dinner. 'There must be a good reason why they are here, why not help them out and fix them some dinner too?' You think to yourself as you entered the living room where they rested.

Nearing the couch, you notice that the person is a man. His clothes are torn and he's bleeding in a few places.

"Now this won't do." You chuckled to yourself as you shook your head. Noticing that His face was also flushed as his breathing was staggered, you press the back of your hand to his forehead to check for signs of illness. You then quickly retract from how hot it was. He was sick and wounded, you made your final conclusion. Fixing him up won't be as hard since his cuts are minor. So you go and get the necessary supplies to fix his injuries along with medicine for his flu.

Taking a wet washcloth you had grabbed earlier, you wiped up the blood surrounding the wounds. You gently scrub the blood from a cut on his face so not to wake him, only to recognize his features. The man who you were attending to was none other than the self proclaimed monster: Garou, the hero-hunter. Despite knowing who he was and what he has done to some of your clients, you fix him up nonetheless and go prepare to make dinner.

---

A groan escaped the male's lips as he started to regain consciousness. Sitting up, he looked around the room, almost forgetting where he was. 'Oh right, I broke into someone's house... Why is there music playing?' He thought to himself. Some noir jazz was playing from a record player in the corner of the room. It confused him as he looked around some more for the lady of the house.

    "Oh! You're awake. Just in time," She called from the kitchen, chuckling to herself a bit. He raised a brow as he watched her carry two plates towards him. She gently set one down in front of him while she took a seat in a chair across from him on the couch.

"Why... why is there trash music playing?" Was all he could say. This made the girl stop eating and simply smile at the man in front of her.

"You don't think it's fitting for a night like this?" She motioned towards the window he broke through earlier. He turned his head to see what she meant. It was raining. The music was fitting, he thought to himself. But he'd never admit it. So he simply stayed quiet.

    "You gonna eat? I didn't poison it if that's what you're thinking, Mr. Hero-Hunter." She chuckled to herself again as she slouched in the chair, digging into her meal and taking a bite. That's when his eyes widened and his brows furrowed.

    'She knows who I am.'