十一

Suddenly you've awoken to a pleasant smell wafting throughout your bedroom. Staring at the ceiling, you wipe the crusties from your eyes and sit up. You pat the stray hairs from your bed-head down and follow the scent with your noise. Boy, were you hungry.

    Upon your arrival to the kitchen, a shirtless Garou was presented before you in front of the stove. He flipped a few slivers of bacon in the frying pan before turning his attention to you. His golden eyes scanned your form before he smirked and greeted you. "Good morning, sleeping beauty."

    Your cheeks tinted at the nickname, but you remained calm and took a seat at your small, island breakfast bar. "'Morning to you, dainty feet."  You retaliated. The male to the side of you turned to look at you with a quirked brow, as if to ask what your nickname meant. You chuckled to yourself and pointed at his feet. "You have small feet, and I'm pretty sure you know what they say about men having small feet."

    His face quickly lit with red and his brows furrowed as he realized what your nickname meant. You couldn't tell if his face was red from embarrassment or anger, but it was funny either way. "HEY! I'm larger than average so watch your fucking mouth or you're not getting breakfast!" As you laughed at his reaction, he roughly set down breakfast for you with an added, 'you don't deserve this.'

    Looking down at the food, you licked your lips and quickly dived in. He sat next to you and dug in as well. Even though the two of you ate in silence, it wasn't awkward between you both. You felt comfortable around him, and you were sure he felt the same way. Smiling to yourself in thought, you got up and put both of your dishes in the sink. It was the least you could do since he cooked for the both of you.

    The door bell ringing was what brought you out of your little daze. Your eyes quickly scanned the room for Garou, who was on the couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table, surfing the channels on the T.V. He tilted his head at you, as if asking you to answer it instead of letting it ring. You angrily pointed to your room, mouthing for him to go. His arms slowly raised in defense and he made his way to the room. You waited for him to be completely out of sight before answering the door, hoping the person on the other side hasn't left yet.

    "Metal Bat? What are you doing here?" Your eyes widened at the man in front of you. He took one look at your appearance before his cheeks flushed and he had to look away. You looked down at yourself before realizing you were in nothing but panties and a baggy tee. You didn't let that phase you though. "Today is our day off, did you forget?" You kindly asked the male.

    "Ah, no. I was just wonderin' if you uh... Wanted to hang out today? We could go get lunch or somethin'." He rambled on. You put on a smile and nodded your head.

     "Sure, can I meet you somewhere? I have to get ready." You let out a small laugh as you gestured to your attire.

    "Of course! How about that yakisoba stand down tha road around 12? You know tha one?" He stuttered. Man, you thought to yourself, why was he acting so strange? It left you clueless so you simply agreed.

    "Cool, see ya then, (Y/n)." He gave you a bright smile before walking away with a wave. You closed the door and walked towards your room to see what Garou was up to.

    Opening up your door, you caught Garou napping, sprawled out on your bed. Approaching him, you crouched and studied his features. You took in his sharp jawline, and soft eyes. A strange combination, but nonetheless appealing. He was very handsome. Extending your pointer finger, you neared the male's face, attempting to poke him. But your hand was caught by the white haired male. His golden eyes opened and stared at you with an annoyed expression.

    "Oh, so you are awake." You said aloud, removing your hand from his and standing up.

    "Yes, now leave. I'm trying to sleep." He spoke with a sour tone. Your brows furrowed as you neared your closet and dug through your clothes.

    "Jeez, what's got your panties in a twist? Whatever, Metal Bat invited me to hang out with him so I'm gonna be gone for a few hours. Don't destroy the place while I'm gone." You finish as you grab your clothes and exit the room. You headed for the shower.

    "Seriously, who pissed in his breakfast this morning?" You asked yourself as you prepared for your shower.