"Calm Down? Im Perfectly Calm."

Steve heard the sound of shattering glass. He turned his head to look at the kid. He saw Peter with his hand out where his cup used to be held. His eyes wide and mouth open. Steve stood up and started to walk towards him.

"Peter? What's wrong?"

Why didn't F.R.I.D.A.Y. tell Peter about it when it happened.

Peter needed to stop staying frozen in spot. He started to run towards the stairs.

"Peter?"

Peter jumped down the stairs, not even bothering about webbing himself. He landed on his feet, but stumbled back and fell. He quickly got back up and started to run again.

Steve watched fork the top of the stairs. Steve then took a breath and grabbed a hold of the railing. He used the railing to pull himself over the stairs. He swung himself over the railing and jumped down. He landed in his feet.

By the time Steve made it to Peters side he was already typing in the code to Tony's lab.

"Peter what is going on?" Peter didn't answer. The door clicked unlocked. Peter walked in and saw Tony on the ground.

Peter's face was soft as he now slowly started to walk towards Tony.

"Friday, how did Tony faint?" Peter asked already in his knees next to Tony. He checked his pulse, heart beat was normal.

"Lack of sleep," Friday replied. Peter let out a breath of air he didn't know he was holding. All he needs to do is bring him to bed and he'll sleep for a while then wake up.

Peter stood up again. He bent down to pick Tony up. He slung Tony over his shoulder. Peter turned around.

Steve had his eyebrows raised. What? Did he really think someone with super strength couldn't pick someone so short like Tony up?

Peter walked past the surprised man. He went to the elevator and pressed the button to go up.

A few minutes past and the elevator still wasn't here. He looked over at Steve.

"Where is this thing? Is it broken?" Steve just smiled at the kid and shook his head.

"No, someone must be using it."

"It's only us and Wanda here. How long does it take someone to use a goddamn elevator!?" Steve's eyebrows went up.

"Calm down, kiddo." Peter wanted to glare at him. He didn't like anyone calling him kid, but at least when Tony did it was only his nickname for him. Also who was he to say calm down? Tony passed out and he's all Peter has left!

"Calm down? I'm perfectly calm. Thank you very much, Cap." Peter said making okay signs with his fingers on 'perfectly'. Steve smirked with his eyebrows up, again.

"Woah there little Stark," Peter didn't take that offensively at all. Actually Peter tried to hide his smile at that. Steve stared at him, as the elevator finally opened. He really is a mini Stark.

The elevator opened, and Bruce was there. He looked really upset. Steve's eyes went wide.

"Woah, Banner. What's wrong?" He didn't get an answer. "Are you going to go green? Where's Natasha?"

Bruce was now staring into space, glaring.

"With some loser. She went home with him after she met him at the bar." Bruce said. His veins started to turn green. Peter looked at Steve in a panic.

Steve took a deep breath. The only one who could calm Banner down was Natasha. Or maybe Tony, but both those options aren't available right now.

The green started to fade then come back. Then fade and come back. Steve needed to think fast.

"Peter, take Tony up to his room for some rest. I'll take care of Bruce."

Bruce then turned to look at Peter and Tony. The green faded slowly as a shocked look turned on his face.

"What happened to Tony? Oh my god did someone come while we were gone?" Bruce asked. Steve looked at Peter with his eyebrows raised. Peter nodded and went into the elevator.

The door closed and Peter asked Friday to take him to the level Tony's room is on.

When the doors opened Peter was stunned. There was about a thousand different doors in this level.

After Peter opened his seventh one he found something that looked like to be his room. It was full of science tools and equipment. There was posters on the walls and a huge bed.

Peter finally put Tony down on the bed just after pulling the covers and blankets back. He pulled the blankets up to Tony's chin.

Peter was scared. Tony would be okay... right? Yeah, of course he would. He'd be all up and well rested by tomorrow.

Yeah, that wasn't the case. Tony slept through the whole next day. And the day after that.

Would he need to call a doctor? What if he had Bruce look at him?

Peter had Friday send him down.

"He's fine, Pete. Just didn't sleep on over a week. He will be asleep for the rest of the day, probably." Bruce said. Peter didn't like it. He wasn't sleeping?

"Hey, it's okay. Want me to get Steve?" Steve? Why would Peter want Steve? Sure they hung out but he didn't want anyone but Tony

Peter then felt really guilty for even thinking that. Peter just shook his head.

"No. No thanks,"

-

Some Bruce being jealous. Do you ship Bruce and Nat?

Whatcha think? I wanna know.

-Love You All💞