Memories Of Sunday

Four Months Later

Peter smiled and waved at Rachel before closing the door. He started to walk to his school.

When he first found out he was going to live in New Jersey he was upset. He didn't want to leave New York.

He didn't really have any friends at his new school, but he had good grades. He was actually the highest in his whole grade.

He was still Spider-Man, and Rachel and Bruce didn't know that. He actually wasn't very close to Bruce since he always was working. He owned a huge company so he was always away.

He got a lot of new stuff from Christmas, including a phone. He still texted Ned every now and then, but not much. It actually took about two months for him to remember Neds phone number.

On Christmas he wanted to send everyone from the tower a merry Christmas text, but he didn't know any of their numbers. So he has not talked to anyone from the tower since he left.

He walked into his school and sat down at an outside table. He pulled out his new phone and started to look through Twitter.

He followed the Avengers, but obviously they had so much followers they didn't notice just one.

Tony sat at his desk with his glasses resting on his nose. He swiping through new combinations for Clint's arrows.

Bruce Banner has been missing for about three months now. Well, not exactly missing. He went off to study something somewhere, Tony wasn't really paying attention.

He's been stuck down in his lab, just like he was six months ago. He didn't talk to people much, except for Pepper.

"Hey Tony, want to come upstairs? We're all going to-." Steve was cut off.

"No, I'm busy." He replied simply. Steve thought they were getting better, but for some reason Tony closed back up and shut Steve out.

"Have you heard from him?" Tony sighed and turned to look towards Steve with raised eyebrows.

"Have I heard from who?" He asked. Steve's eyebrows slowly moved down.

"What are you talking about? You know who, Peter."

"Oh." He turned back to his work, "no, why would I?"

"Are you kidding? You were like his dad."

"I was most definitely not his dad," he swiped through more combinations, but they all sucked. Nothing was good enough.

"Clint bet that you were when Peter first came," Steve sat down next to Tony. Tony looked up at him, annoyed. Can't he see he's trying to work? He doesn't have time for distractions, especially Steve Rogers of all people.

"It's Clint, he was going to name his baby Natasha," Tony remarked.

"Well, then how do I get in contact with him. If you don't care about him enough to talk to him once then I want to."

Tony just wanted Steve to leave now. Why should he get to talk to Peter? He didn't even know him, not like Tony did.

"Can you leave? I'm trying to work," he turned back to his work.

Peter walked through the door.

"Hi! I'm home," he got no response. They both must still be at work.

Peter walked up to his big room. Although it was big, there wasn't much in it. Just a bed and a closet and a desk he never sat at more than twice.