"Mr. Stark?"

"Okay? Are you sure you have everything?" Tony asked Peter. Tony finally let Peter sit in the passenger seat, only because he's going on a fieldtrip.

"Yes, and I'm going to see you tonight, Tony." Peter said with raised eyebrows. Honestly, Peter didn't want to leave Tony. He didn't feel safe being even a couple hours away from Tony.

"I know, but you have snacks? I don't want you to be hungry," Tony said and looked down at Peter's backpack. It looked stuffed, but he was still worried. With his fast metabolism, he needs to eat a lot. He didn't know how much he was eating with that other guy. He would have him to sign the adoption papers, but unless he wants a cracked neck, he should be fine with it.

"Uh huh, I do. I probably have too much food. Now I have to go, I'll see you soon?" Tony smiled and leaned forward to ruffle his hair. "Argh! Tony, you need to stop that!" He tried patting down his hair. Tony just grinned at him. "Bye!" Peter said and jumped out of the car. He grabbed his backpack, swung it over his shoulder and gave Tony a smile, before closing the door and walking up the steps.

Tony watched him walk away. He just couldn't wait to have him officially be his son.

"Hey Pepper! I'm bored, let's go on a walk." Tony said and peeked his head through the bathroom door to see Pepper putting her hair up in a ponytail. "I need to talk to you about something."

Pepper turned to look at her fiancé.

"Is everything alright? Is this about the wedding?" She asked and walked with him to the garage.

"No, yes. Well, kind of. Actually, not really. Just get in." Tony and Pepper got into the car and they drove a few miles away.

"What's up?" She asked once the garage door was closed. She was worried. Was everything alright? Tony glanced at her for a second before looking back at the road.

"Wait until we get there."

"Slow down, slow down. I'll spell it out for you." Tiny said as they walked through the grass.

"You're totally rambling-."

"No I'm not."

"You lost me," Pepper said, shaking her head. Tony didn't know exactly how to form the sentence correctly.

"Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you have to pee?" Pepper nodded.

"Yeah."

"Okay, and then you're like "Oh, my god. There's no bathrooms, what am I going to do?""

"Right,"

""Oh, someone's watching me, oh I'm going to pee my pants.""

"And then you wake up and in real life, you actually have to pee." Pepper said, finishing his story. Tony turned towards her.

"Yes," He said and pointed towards her, like she figured out a question on jeopardy.

"Yeah,"

"Okay."

"Everybody has that."

"Right!" Tony's said and his voice went up an octave. "That's the point I'm trying to make," He used hand gestures to really make her understand.

"Apropos from that, last night I dreamt.. we had a kid." Tony said, thinking back to the dream he just had not even a few hours ago. Pepper didn't say anything, so Tony went on. "It was so real. We named him after your eccentric uncle. Um, what was his name?"

"Right," Pepper said, looking down.

"Morgan! Morgan," he said and moved his hand up.

"So you woke up..."