"How've You Been, Buck?"

"Boss, T'challa has arrived," Friday announced. Tony's breath hitched, but nevertheless, he stood up right before Peter did.

"Should I go up to my room?" Peter asked and pointed to the elevator with his thumb.

"What? I mean, if you want to." Tony replied and started to walk towards the elevator.

"Yeah, I think that'd be best," Peter said, and actually pressed the button to his floor.

"Okay, if that's what you want," Tony said, and Peter nodded. The elevator went to Peter's floor first. Peter waved and said a small 'bye' before the elevator door closed.

"Hello, T'Challa. Thank you for coming on such short notice," Tony shook his hand while he spoke.

"Of course, he is fully back to normal and I was going to call you or Captain any day now." He replied. Tony took his hand away while T'Challa did.

"Well, it looks like I beat you to it." They both smiled. Bucky and Shuri then walked into the room, Shuri talking her mouth off. Tony holds his straight face.

He tries not to remember the footage he saw that one day.

Steve was then there. Woah what perfect timing for dramatic effect, Rogers.

Steve slowly started to smile and walk stood still for a second. Bucky noticed him and Steve started to walk towards him.

"How've you been, Buck?" Steve asks as he pulls Bucky into a hug. Tony just watched them with T'Challa next to him.

It's been about two hours, so they're probably gone by now. Peter walked to the elevator and went down to the living space to get something to eat.

But when the elevator opened there was a girl sitting in the couch who he's never seen before. She was watching something on her phone which was apparently really funny, because she kept laughing.

Peter turned to walk away, before he heard a familiar voice.

"Road work ahead?" Peter instantly turned back to face the girl. She was still looking at her phone, and she went to say the next sentence with the guy from her phone. Peter decided to join in since he knew the rest.

"Uh yeah, I sure hope it does." The girl starts to laugh, but when she heard the other voice she snapped her head in the direction. When she sees Peter she stands up, leaving her own both own and on the couch.

"Hi!" She says as she walks towards him. Peter didn't know if he should stand there or also walk towards her, so he decided just to also walk to her. "You must be Peter, the kid Tony's is watching! Never thought he'd be a dad."

She stuck out her hand for Peter to shake. He didn't know he to reply so what she said.

"Yeah, hi. I'm Peter. And he's just- Uhh. Temporary watching me," He didn't like the sound of that. He can't imagine going into a new home. How would they treat him? But he can't be here forever, he made a note to take to Tony about where he was going next.

"Hi, I'm Shuri." She replied as she shook his hand. Peter's eyes lit up.

"Oh my god! You're-."

"Yeah, I'm Black Panthers sister."

"-the girl who made the Black Panther suit! You're like, one of the smartest people ever!" Peter exclaimed with a smile. Shuri seemed to be shocked.

"Oh. Thank you! Now, I hear you know vines?" She asked. Peter nodded his head.

"Of course! Whoever hasn't heard of vines is either A, living under a rock. Or B, older than old." Shuri laughed and nodded. She walked towards her phone and Peter followed behind.