Bonus Chapter + Sequel

Yes, you read the title correct. There will be a sequel! The sequel will include a lot more fluff, angst, and avengers in it! I also feel like my writing has gotten even better since I started I'll Dry Your Tears. The bottom will hold more information on the sequel!

She laid in her bed, the back facing the wall. The smile was planted on her face and her eyes were shut. The smile was for him. She knew he'd walk through that door any second and sit at the edge of the bed.

For he knew her better than anyone else. Maybe he was tied with one other.

Nights were always her favorite. Most people hated going to bed, but this was her favorite time of the whole day. If anyone asked her why, it would take forever. She would tell them why, then give many, many examples. She could never tell a full story. She always forgot details and had to backtrack. But he didn't mind, just looking at her smile and young face as she talked made him smile.

The door creaked open, and she had to fight the urge to quickly turn her body to face him. He smiled, knowing very well she was still awake. He could tell by the way her stomach moved up and down, it was different than when she was asleep. He knew all the small details.

"Hmm. Since you're asleep you do not need a bedtime story," He said and went to close the door. Morgan shot up. Tony smiled at her, "oh! Look who's magically awake!" Morgan smile and sat up, scotching against the back board. She brought the covers up to her neck, even when she sat straight up. The covers held tightly in Morgan's grip. Tony sat down at the edge of the bed, just like he always did.

"Story time!" She called out excitedly. Tony sighed, pretending like he didn't want to. But he always loved story time, but now he running out of stories. And that hurt his heart. Maybe this time of night was bittersweet.

"Again? Didn't you just get one last night?" Morgan tilted her head and gave him her, what Tony called, "Morgan Parker look". That confused face, the one which seemed to be Peter's resting one. Except Morgan's had a twist of sarcasm. But who's daughter was he looking at exactly? Of course sarcasm was there. How could it not?

"Fine, fine!" Tony smiled and raked his brain for another story. There must be one, one that he hasn't told.

He never liked telling the stories of when he snuck onto the ship to try to stop Thanos. He's never told Morgan those stories, for all Morgan knew is Spider-Man was a made up character. Or at least that's what Tony thought.

But he was out. That's all he had.

"Okay, okay. Lay down and I'll tell you a story." Morgan smiled and moved down. She looked up at her dad.

"Spider-Man?" She asked him. Tony nodded with a smile, forcing down the knot that crept into his throat.

"Okay, so this time Peter was going on a school fieldtrip-."

"Oh! Where were they going?" She interrupted Tony with her question. Tony just 'shh'ed her. Morgan didn't say anything, just looked up at him.

"When he saw this huge spaceship. So when no one was looking, he jumped out of the window on the school bus."

He smiled down at his daughter, fast asleep. Her stomach moving up and down slowly. He got up, planted a kiss on her forehead, before opening the door and closing it behind him.

The time read 8:12PM. He sat down besides Pepper, who was watching the television. She turned her attention to her husband.

"She's asleep?" Tony gave her a weak smile.

"Of course." A few hours later, they fell asleep on the couch.

Tony woke up in a cold sweat. He frantically looked down to see Pepper, peacefully sleeping.

Tony took a deep breath of air. His eyes widened, and he jumped up. He ran to Morgan's room, and opened the door. She was still there, sound asleep.

Tony let out a breath of air he didn't know he was holding. They were still here. They were okay. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if they weren't.

-

Awww. I am sorry, but I love Morgan and Tony.

Sequel- As I said, there will be a lot more Avengers in it. But that doesn't mean less Irondad (obviously). There will be both Stony and Stucky, but I can't give anymore away. (Not like dating, but like acting like they are. It is hard to explain.)

It takes place in the timeline that Steve went to. If you read the end of The Epilogue it gives you some sneak peaks. Steve went to a different universe, instead of going to Peggy. But in this one, a lot of things are changed. Including :

Tony and Peter never meeting.

So Steve feels the need to bring them together.

Whatcha Think? I Wanna Know!

-Love You All💞