Chapter 7

Vanessa's POV

I turn to where I heard the crash coming from and see a stack of fruits in the ground. The ground was covered with smashed fruits. The only employee in the store looked really mad at us so the boys promised her to pay and clean the mess they made. I told the boys to go clean up while I paid for the mess. They all disagreed and then fought for who was going to pay. I got bored listening to them so I walked towards the counter and paid for the mess and the snacks. Once I got back I saw the boys still arguing. "Guys I paid for it already. Make sure to clean this up and meet us outside."

Amelia, Emily and I were sitting for quite a while outside with the bags waiting for them until they finally came out. "Angel face, why did you pay? We would have paid for all of it," said Noah. I just shrugged, "guys, help us with the bags. Please?"

After a couple of minutes, we got to Amelia's house. We began taking out all of our assignments except for Emily and Ethan since they got nothing to work on. It took us a couple of hours and some mental breakdowns before finishing everything. After that, we ended the night with some pizza for dinner and a short movie.

"Guys, I'm heading home, its already late," I informed them while putting on my shoes. "I can take you home." Asher offered. "No, it's alright my dad is picking me up." "Okay message me once you're home." I hug all of them and walk towards where Michael is picking me up. Surprisingly I'm getting used to them already even tho I just started talking to them today. Once I see the car I run towards it because it's freezing cold.

Once I get home, I throw my backpack to one of the corners in my room and get ready to go to sleep.

Asher

Me: I'm home 😊

I try to wait for his response but I fail miserably as I let sleep consume me.

The next morning I wake up ready to go to school but I'm held back from doing so when I hear that I have to head to the company immediately. I get into my car and drive to the office after telling Michael that I won't need him to drive me today. I needed to drive because I'm really nervous and speed helps me calm down. The worst part is that Claire didn't tell me what the situation was about so I'm going to be surprised whatever it is. I get to the building's parking lot and quickly walk towards my office while nodding at the employes that pass by me. I push open my door and see Claire and one of my employes, Samantha sitting in front of my desk. 

Oh god, please don't tell me what I think it is. I greet both of them and sit down while looking at both of them. I notice Samantha not being able to meet my eye and her eyes filling up with tears. "Miss Vanessa, first I want to apologize from calling you at this time and interfering with your education." I replied, "its okay Claire but what is happening?" The silence was too much, I was losing my patience. 

"Miss Vanessa, I called you today because we been notified that Samantha..." 

---

This chapter was still boring since its more of a filler. Please vote, comment, and share it!