Chapter 13: Que

The next morning

I wake up in my bed. Billie must have brought me in here when I fell asleep. I look at my phone and it's 6:35 and I groan because I woke up so early. I try to fall asleep but fail with all the commotion going on downstairs. I get up and brush my teeth and I don't want to wear my contacts so I just put my glasses on. I go into the elevator and go to the first level.

I hear my mom say "Wait, Mariana!" I look at her with disgust before walking away into the kitchen.

I just get water because I haven't been eating for 2 days since my mom got here. I know it's unhealthy but ill be fine as long as no one finds out. "You're not eating?" Claudia asks me as she walks in and grabs an apple. "No. I'm not that hungry yet." I lie.

"So, I made up with mom." Claudia says.

"I can see that."

"I won't even bother asking you to make up with her."

"Good choice." I smile.

"Hey? We need to have the talk?"

"The talk? The talk about what? Period talk? Believe it or not, mom was actually there for my first period. I've had my period Claudia. "

"No. The sex talk."

"I don't need that talk"

"You've had sex before!?"

"I'm a virgin but I'm ready to lose my V-Card." I say.

"Alright that's good. I'll talk to Billie!" She says excitedly.

"Umm don't do that. If she's ready then it'll happen." Claudia nods and she walks out of the kitchen. I sigh of relief because the conversation is over.

The announcer goes off saying "All fields to the living room." It's Billie's voice and I say to myself "Yeah, I'm not going."

The announcer comes back on saying "Mariana, get your ass here!" I still stay in my seat, I don't know who she think she's talking to. The damn announcer comes back on once again "Mariana Renee Rodriguez, get your ass here right now, or I will tell everyone you're a mama Bicho (a dick sucker)." Claudia says this time.

I get my ass up and go to the living room and Claudia smiles sinisterly. Billie hops on the kitchen island, everyone is standing up looking at her and I'm the only one on the couch.

A voice comes out in the crowd "Hey? How come she's sitting on the couch and you're not doing anything about it?" The voice comes from a black haired girl with her hair parted at the side.

Natalie is gonna be played by Malu Travejo.

I speak up and say "What are you gonna do, take me off of it?" I hear Billie laugh up on the kitchen island and this brown-haired bitch really came over and try to pull me off the seat. She grabs my wrist and I take my other hand which has a glass of water in it.

I throw water in her face, she screams and I snap up quickly and pin her to the ground with my elbow in her throat. I hear Claudia "Ok, Mariana you're gonna kill her." I get off of her and she lays on the floor gasping for air. Everyone is looking at me for a second and then they're clapping their hands? "Did you jump her in?" A couple of voices in the crowd asked.

Billie says "No! And it's not happening and if you try to jump her in, I'll kill you myself." I get up and walk myself to the kitchen island and Billie helps me up.

"What! Come on that's not fair! If one of us were to jump up there without your permission, we get tased." A voice that belongs to a black male who I later learned was Que.

Trigger Warning: An offensive word used against Mexicans will be used. This is just for the story and it will hell portray Que as a bad person because in the story he is. I'm not using this word to disrespect anyone.

Que says again "Who does she think she is? A beaner? (a word used for the children of illegal immigrants that of Hispanic descent). I chuck my glass at his face and it shatters when it hits him. He falls to the ground due to the force of the glass and some people go around him to see if he's ok.

I jump off of the kitchen island and push these people out of the way. I get on top of Que and punch him with my face, his nose starts bleeding and he tries to get his hands around my neck but I yank them away.

Billie POV

What is Mariana doing? All I hear is people shouting random shit and I think Mariana is just yelling at him. But then someone moves over a little and I see Mariana on top of Que punching him.

"Oh shit!" I jump off of the kitchen island and I push these people out my way and I pull Mariana off of him. "Damn! What the hell!?" Mariana is kicking and punching for me to let her go and my grip on her gets stronger.

I drag her up on the kitchen island and everyone looks up at me and a kicking Mariana.

_____________________________
Don't forget to Vote and comment what you think? Part 2 of this coming soon.

~Love, Say