Chapter 36: ECD

Mariana POV

After puking her guts out, Billie finally changes her clothes and sits down beside me. "Are you okay?" I asked her concern. "No...but I know what will make me feel better?" I furrow my brows and tilt my head confused "What, Billie?" She pulls me on top of her and I giggle "A quick little fuck and I'll be happy."

I throw my head back laughing. This girl is a fool, my head comes back and she's glaring at my tits. I smack her arm pulling her out of her gaze "Huh? Yeah? What?" I scoff at her response and she says "What...?" I bury my face in her neck and back sigh, she puts her chin on my head and rubs my back.

I think of a little joke in my head that I could play on her right now. "What's wrong mamas?" Billie asks and I smirk "I'm pregnant." She stiffens and I try so hard to not laugh and I hear her say "God forbid" before I feel her arms drop from my back. I look up and her eyes are closed and she looks pale.

Did she really just pass out? "Billie?" I tap her multiple times and I smack her face to see if she's faking, no response. "Billie, it was a joke, wake up. Wake up!" I take my hand and move it far away from her face in order to smack her really hard.

My hand collides with her face and her eyes shoot open and she clutches her cheek. "Ow Mariana! Why the FUCK did you smack me!?" I giggle at her facial expression and say "It was a joke!" She shrugs "I knew already."

"How?"

"Because who just says im pregnant like that?" I shake my head and I hear a small voice, "Mama, Mom." I turn around to see Emilia walking towards us with a toy car and she's flying it around in the air. I notice Billie is giving Emilia a confused look. "You've never seen a kid playing with a car?" I ask her and she gives me a playful side glare.

She calls for Emilia to come to her. Emilia waddles to Billie and she lifts her up and looks strangely into her eyes. "Billie? What are you doing?" She looks into Emilia's eyes deeper? "Is it me or did her eyes get lighter?"

"What do you mean Billie?"

"It was blue at first, now it's like a hazel green?"

"There's no way that can happen baby. Are you fine Billie?"

"Im fine, but im serious, just look don't you see it?" I roll my eyes and smile looking at Emilia. I look in her eyes and my smile fades, she's right, Emilia's eyes are lighter for some reason, like a hazel. I turn to Billie and she gave me a told you look.

"Ok so? Her eyes changed? Why is that so bad?" Billie's eyes linger for a while and then they widen and she tics.

"She has it..." Billie mumbles.

"Has what?"

"There's no way. She can't have what mom had?"

"What your mom had? What do you mean? What did your mom have? Billie, im confused." Emilia's eyes shut for a while and when she opens them, they're back to blue and she throws the car and starts crying and stomping her feet.

"What the hell, how did her eyes change?" I say dragging out the change. Billie gets up and says "We have to go to the hospital NOW." Emilia is upset and kicking Billie. "Emme, what do you want? To walk?" She places her down and she stops crying and picks her car back up.

I look in her eyes and they're back to hazel. Weird? Billie grabs my hand and picks Emilia back up again and forces us in the car.

—————————————————

We get to the hospital, and she walks into the nurse calling a family friend doctor and she tells him. "I think she has what mom had." He sees her and Billie takes the car away from Emilia and Emme begins to pout and cries, then her eyes turn blue.

"She has it. It's obvious." The doctor says. "Uhh... I'm right here, my daughter's eyes are changing the color back and forth and I have NO idea what it is. So am I gonna be dumb for this whole process? Billie laughs a little "This is my girlfriend, Mariana. Can you explain everything while I use the bathroom?"

The doctor nods and Billie hands me Emilia and the doc sits me down. "So Emilia has ECD, Eye Color Disorder. In her case, whenever she's in a good mood, her eyes are hazel green, but the second she turns sad, mad, anxious, nervous, or scared, her eyes will turn blue."

"Are there any side effects?" I ask him bouncing Emilia on my lap. "Yes, her hair color will change over time along with the frequent changing of eyes obviously. Other than that there's no major side effect."

Wow. My daughter's eyes change color.

And I oop- I said this will be a date chapter but this came in my head. Obviously, this disorder is not real. I just liked the idea. K bye!