Chapter 29: Liar!

Mariana POV

After forcing Billie in the house and telling her that she will be killed if she leaves. She walks back in and goes to sit on the couch. Claudia walks up to me, "I need you to do invites for the party, it's like 5,000 people coming, so yeah. Bye!" She sprints away before I could even ask in disbelief. 5000 people? Well, im fucked.

I go to Billie who's on the couch watching TV. She's angry and when she's angry, it's like dealing with a child who's having a temper tantrum. I go to her and sit near her. "Are you okay?" I ask her. "I'm alright, I guess." She sighs and pulls me in for a hug. I hug back tightly and take in her vanilla scent. Billie phone pings and she looks at it and shoots up.

I look up to her "What's wrong, Billie?" She ignores me and whistles twice, immediately 10 or 15 people gather. "There is 50,000 dollars worth of cocaine that was missing from our inventory, and I just found it. So, Claudia will snipe over the building, Zoe will hack in the security system. Kehlani will blow up their base. The rest of you will guard the door while I get face to face. OUT! OUT!"

People scurry there out of the house and im still confused, "Mariana, I have people watching you here so nothing will happen to you." Billie says. "But Billie, you're gonna get hur-" She cups my face. "Mariana please, just this once. Listen, I will be okay trust me."

I nod and she gets escorted out of the house. Well, today is a hectic morning. I try to distract myself and not worry about Billie. I go to the files of the invites I have to send. One thing I learned is that there are a lot of famous people who are secretly in the Mafia.

Like Rihanna, the Kardashians, Jenners, Sia, Beyonce, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, and others. I was shocked but there was no way im sending out 5,000 invites one by one. So I snoop around a bit in the laptop. I pop up on a button that says 🆂🅴🅻🅴🅲🆃 🅰🅻🅻 and I press it. The menu selects all 5,000 people without me doing it one by one. I plug in the link from the electronic invite and press send.

It sends it all

It sends it all. I clap my hands as a response to me not having to put any effort. I shut the laptop and realize it's been an hour and Billie still hasn't come back yet.

I text but get no reply.

Bils

𝙷𝚎𝚢? 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢?

𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚎?

Billie POV

I get out of the car, "Alright Billie, you have 15 minutes to kill him, and leave. If you don't hurry, you'll d-" I cut her off "Yeah, yeah, I'll get blown up. I'll be fine." I walk in the building. When I walk in, I look around. The lights are on and I see the drugs stashed in the corner.

Zoe

Alright, found the drugs. Pull the car up.

I text Zoe, looking down at my phone. When I look up, I see one of my gang members stepping up to me. I furrow my brows because I should be the only one of my gang in here. So why is Kyle here? "Kyle, why are you here?" I question. I notice a look in his eyes.

I pay attention to his eyes. He's scared, but of what? I see that his eyes keep flickering down in his hand. I look at his hand, he has a knife in his hand. I reach for my gun slowly, but before I can take it out, I feel a sharp piercing in my stomach.

He stabbed me. "I'm sorry, Miss. Gambino." I yelp. I mean this is the guy that my family trusted out of everyone and he's trying to kill me! I hold my stomach in pain and Kyle sprints away. I struggle to keep my balance.

So I lean on the wall leaving bloody handprints, I get out to the door where I see Zoe waiting. I push the door open which grabs her attention. I finally step out and fall to the ground. "Billie! Shit. Who did this!?" She asks and I say "K-k" before everything goes black.

Mariana POV

It's been 3 hours now, it's 2 in the afternoon and nobody has come back. I'm getting anxious now, I've been texting Billie but getting no responses. The metal doors open with Billie in someone's arms. I see her hand swaying. Blood.

I sprint up, "What did you guys do to her!?" They put her on the ground. Billie is grunting and crying. "Who did this?" She starts to yell  "HE'S A LIAR, IM GONNA KILL HIM!" I see blood seeping through her shirt and I lift it up and see a cut, it's deep but stitches would fix it.

—————————————

Billie is stitched up, her head is in my lap. "He's dead when I'm done with him, he'll be dead." I shush her and run my fingers through her hair. It hasn't been a full day, and somebody's trying to kill her and her own members.

"He'll be dead." She says finally.

Yeah, he tried to kill her. Whoops.