Chapter 40: "What I Did I See?"

Billie POV

I feel a strong familiar protective presence over me that only I know one person of. Finneas. I flutter my eyes open and I see my brother holding my hand and Zoe is fanning me.

"You're up." I hear my mom's soft voice.

"M-mom?" I say and I see her help me up. I grunt and I position myself and look around. I see Claudia clinging onto Finneas and my mom and dad holding hands. "How? How are you guys alive? I saw the explosion with my own eyes. The blood that was on me?"

They all shake their heads no. "You didn't see us being blown up," Dad says.

"Then what I did I see?"

"You saw suicide bombers. We were taken by Columbo and had to move away from you. He told us that if we were to get an inch close to you, he'll kill you in an instant. We couldn't just put your life at risk. So now that your 18, we know that he can't kill you anymore. It's time for us to get out of the shadows." Finneas says.

I feel my eyes change to green out of sadness and my mom gasps. "What mom?" I ask her. "Who is that? She's beautiful." Mom says and I turn around to see Mariana laughing it off with Kehlani. "And why does she look so much like you babe?" Finneas asks Claudia.

"Long story short, my sister was never dead. My mom lied and there is my sister." Claudia tells Finneas and my parents, they all widen their eyes. "Billie, you better be dating her." My dad says, Finneas cuts in "But Billie doesn't date. She has flings or that's what she says."

I groan because they won't let me talk and are just assuming. They still bicker and Claudia goes to Mariana and brings her over to us. Mariana comes over confused and sits near me. "What if they don't like me?" She whispers in my ear. I put my hand on her thigh giving her reassurance that everything will be fine.

Mariana POV

"Hey, what's your name?" Billie's mom asked me. "Mariana. You can call me Mari though." She smiles and then says "I'm Maggie, you can call me Mag, or Maggie or even mom." She starts rambling and Billie cuts her off "Mom..." I giggle causing Billie to chuckle and squeeze the bridge of her nose.

"You guys are a fling? Or what? Cause if you guys are just a fling, you need to be more." Her dad says and I nod my head no. "No, we're not a fling. It's been 10 months." They all widened their eyes in shock and Billie roll her eyes.

"Uhm. This is over, we have to get on the planes and im not ready yet." Billie says checking her apple watch.

———————————————————

After a few hours of gathering the last few things in the house. I start walking up the stairs to the plane that will hold Billie's Parents, Finneas, Claudia, Kehlani, Shaina, Zoe, Ariana, me, Emilia and Billie. Everyone is in except for me and Billie. I'm walking in I turn around to see Billie at her home in amazement for the last time.

I walk down and put my hand on her shoulder "You okay Billie?" She sighs and laughs a little. "I'm gonna miss this place. I mean this is the house I was born in, took my first steps in, shot my first person in, shot my first arrow in. It hurts to leave it."

I hug her from behind, "I know Billie. It's okay to be upset." I feel her shrug "It's whatever let's go on the plane." She grabs my hand and leads me into the plane. We sit in the empty seats in the back with Emilia. I'm saying the Spanish ABCs to Emilia and she's repeating after me.

She gives me a kiss on my cheek and I smile. Billie's head is on my shoulder and she's sleeping. I watch her eyes flutter and she breathes out and her nose scrunches a little. 

Emilia reaches her hand out and touches Billie's face. Billie stirs a little and nuzzles her face deeper into my neck. Emilia tries again and says "Mommy?" Billie's eyes begin to flutter and she wakes up.

"Are we there yet?" Billie asked and I say "Not yet, baby." She puts her head back on my shoulder and Emilia goes into her lap and they both fall asleep on me.

———————————————————

We are at the hotel right now, Billie brings the suitcases in she crashes on the bed closing her eyes "Why are you so sleepy?" Claudia asks her.

"I was too busy fuc-" Billie says but I cut her off by saying "Don't say another word."

She laughs and after a while, she says "Fucking your sister."

"Billie!" I throw a pillow at her, she laughs and then gets serious "Alright, I'm going to sleep." She stuffs her face in the pillow.

Claudia pulls me up, "Come on, you have to get your makeup done." I groan heavily and she drags me into a room where there are about 100 girls, I see Natalie with makeup on and say "Why does Natalie need makeup, she still looks ugly."

Claudia covers my mouth and I see Natalie on the verge of tears, sensitive hoe.

Natalie POV

I watch as that Billie stealing bitch walks out of the room with Claudia. "Natalie, are you okay?" One of the girls asks me.

"I'm fine, it doesn't matter, I'll be with Billie by tonight. She's obviously choosing me." I flip my hair on my shoulder.

That bitch is finished.

I'm backkkk. What's good? I got 4000 reads!! Thanks, I love you babies