Chapter 22: Finally!

No One POV

SMUT WARNING

Billie cupped Mariana's small face and kissed her lips gently, almost scared she was going to break her. Mariana placed her hands at Billie's waist continuing to kiss her girlfriend.

Billie used her thumb to graze Mariana's cheek. Billie used her other hand to put her fingers in Mariana's hair scratching her scalp softly.

They pulled away from each other catching their breaths. "You are nothing like Natalie, you are everything that I want and Natalie doesn't fit that. I'm so sorry I made you think less." Billie whispered to her.

"I forgive you Billie, I love you and I want to show you how much, mentally and physically." Mariana stated.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you." Billie told her. Mariana shook her head, "You won't, I promise."

"Are you sure my love?"

"I'm sure. I need you." Mariana uttered. She closed the door behind her and walked towards Billie making Billie walk backwards until she bumped into the bed and sat on it.

Billie was never intimidated by anyone, but when it came to Mariana? Intimidation wasn't even the right word. Billie felt herself slowly harden in her pants.

Mariana noticed and bit her lip roughly before placing her hand on Billie's bulge rubbing it a little. Mariana then knelt down to her knees and moved her hair to the side.

She pulled down Billie's shorts and boxers at the same time and Billie's dick shot up making Mari widen her eyes. Mariana took Billie's cock into her hand and she kissed the tip softly never breaking eye contact.

Mariana then took Billie in bobbing her head up and down as Billie gasped and shut her eyes. "Damn baby." Billie said quietly. Mariana tried to go deeper but gagged, so she ended up sucking and pumping together.

"Shit, are you sure this is your first time?" Billie asked after letting out a moan. Mariana stopped for a moment and nodded. "Is it bad?" She asks. "No! No, fuck, it's amazing." Billie reassured her.

Mariana licked her lips before continuing to suck her girlfriend off and Billie's chest was starting to rise, her breathing was getting ragged and her fingers were gripping Mari's hair.

"Oh! I'm gonna cum." Billie breathed out. This caused Mari to suck faster and pump harder and Billie's moans were getting louder.

"Ah!" Billie yelped when a surge of pleasure bursted through her and her cum coated Mariana's throat. Billie breathed heavily, this was the quickest it ever took her to cum.

It took Natalie maybe a few minutes, but with Mariana, Billie was empty within seconds.

Billie settled down and she grabbed Mariana's face and lifted her up. She took Mariana's crop top off and pulled down her jean shorts. When Billie began to pull down her underwear, she looked up at Mariana. "May I?" She asks.

"Yes please." Mariana whispered. Billie pulled them down and she took a second to admire Mariana's creamy thighs which were waiting to be beckoned.

Billie's hand slithered up Mariana's back undoing her bra. Mariana covered her chest looking down softly. "You are so beautiful, don't hide that from me." Billie told her.

Billie kissed Mariana's thighs softly and slowly opened them. Billie kisses inside of her thighs and Mariana whimpered.

"Please." Mariana said in a hushed tone. "What do you want my love?" Billie asked softly. "Fuck me until I can't take any more."