Chapter 59: "Time of De-"

No One's POV

Sitting on the ground was a heart broken Mariana. More gunshots erupt and wedding guests begin to rush in a panic. Kylie and Kehlani run to Mariana. "Come on. Lets get out of here." Kylie says to Mariana.

Mariana doesn't say anything and just gazes at her dead wife. Kehlani starts to lift Mariana and Mariana tugs back. "No. I c-cant leave h-her here. I can't!" Mari says. "Look, would Billie want you dead? She took that bullet for you, so you won't be dead. It will all be for nothing! She would have died for nothing!" Kylie says.

Mariana nods and Kehlani says "Ky, get her out of here. I have to find Shaina." Kylie nods and prompts Mariana to get up and they walk into the closest dressing room. Billie's room. Kylie tries to get Mariana to calm down.

Mariana meanwhile looks down at the now blood soaked dress and tears fill her eyes. She rushes into the room ripping off the  bloody wedding dress. Mariana looks at herself in the mirror and punches it causing it to shatter. 

She changes into something else and sits on the couch in anticipation. "She's not dead, she's not dead." Mariana says to herself over and over. The door swings open startling Mari. "It's me." Dani says. 

"Is she okay? Billie? Is she fine?" Mari rambles. "Uh-I- Mari, they know who shot her." Dani says.

"Who!?" Mariana presses her Dani to continue. "Mariana, Natalie pulled the trigger." Danielle finally says. Mariana doesn't say anything and gets up slowly "Mar, what are you doing?" Dani asks.

"I'm tired of Natalie ruining everything in my life, from the minute I showed up in the house, she was upset. she tried to sleep with Billie, she hit my daughter, she tried to poison me and now she's killed Billie. That bitch is finished." 

Mariana POV

I was angry, not sad, but angry. Hearing that it was Natalie who pulled the trigger brought me back memories to when I found out my mom had stole all of my Boxing Championship money.

"Mom? Did you steal my checks?" 

"Mari, baby I'm sorry."

"W-what did you spend it on?" 

"Does that matter? Please you have to forgive me. Please, I'm sorry with my whole heart, you have to believe that." 

"I said what did you spend it on!?" 

"Drugs okay? Drugs! Are you happy now?" 

I push Mom into the wall harshly making her scream. "You spent 500k on drugs. My 500k! I'm gonna kill you, you money scheming bitch."

I head towards the exit of the dressing room and I hear a phone go off. I follow the ringing to see the ringing is coming from Billie's phone. I turn it over to see a series of texts, I ignore them and Billie's phone wallpaper, its a picture of me with Jayden, Hades and Emilia. 

My eyes water a bit and I put the phone down. Natalie's finished. I walk out of the dressing room looking for Natalie who is being held down by some of the guests. I get through the crowd and land in front of Natalie. 

She makes eye contact with me and laughs a little. "Poor little Mariana, Billie's gone now, what are you going to do about it?" She says sighing after.

"Kill you." I say cracking my knuckles. "You can't kill me, not without Billie's orders. And Billie looks..." She looks over at Billie and comes back to me saying "Dead." 

"Let her go." I tell the guys who are holding her arms harshly. "We can't do that, she's dangerous." One of the guys say, I punch him in the stomach, "I said let her go!" They follow my orders letting go of Natalie.