Chapter 16: I Think I Love Her

Zoe POV

We just got off the jet and drove to the condo. When we got there, Billie went straight to her room and slept. I and Claudia set up our plan to get Mariana jumped in.

"Ooh! I heard Lani and Mari are getting close. We can text Kehlani to tell Mari (Mariana) that Bil's cheating. Then Lani (Kehlani) would tell her." Claudia suggests.

"But we have to do it when we're on our way back. We just have 3 meetings today and we'll be back on the jet by tonight. But what if she cries?" I say.

"She's my sister. If she's anything like me. She'll go crazy." Claudia says.

Mariana POV

I wake up in the middle of the night on the couch. Kehlani is watching cartoons on the tv.

"Good. You are up, I need to talk to you." Lani says.

"About what?" I ask.

"About relationships." She says.

"I'm not an expert but we can talk."

"I like Shaina but I don't know how to approach her about it. I mean it all started with some innocent flirting and then meaningless sex, but I think I love her."

"Well how long has this fling between y'all been going on?" I ask.

K: "Like.. 4 months"

"4 months!?" I ask in shock.

"Yes! I really love her, but Shaina isn't the easiest person to be around."

"Well, why are you asking me?" I ask.

"Umm. You're dating Billie. The same Billie who just fucks you and leaves. The person who doesn't believe in love? Why wouldn't I ask you?" She doesn't believe in love? Then why is she with me, no, remember Mariana she likes you, not love, there's a difference.

"Well since your fling has been for so long. Tell her, if she feels the same way, that's good. If not, some things aren't meant to be." After hours of me and Lani just laughing at SpongeBob doing dumb shit.
The sun rises and I go put on my workout clothes.

"Where are you going?" Lani asks me. "I'm going to the training room," I tell her and she says she'll be on her way. I walk into the room full of workout equipment.

I go straight to the punching bag and wrap my hands in bandages. I'm alone in the room. So I put my air pods in and blast music in my ears and I start punching the bag and throwing combos at the bag at a very fast speed.

I continue o do what I'm doing and I'm focused on the bag that I don't notice that there are people watching me. I finish my workout and it's been 2 hours.

I take my air pods out and her ready to leave, but when I look up. There are exactly 6 people with their mouths open. "Wow. You're good." A girl with a silver wig on says. "Eh. I'm ok I guess," I tell her. Natalie cuts in and says "Yeah guys, she's not even that good." She rolls her eyes.

"So who are you guys?" I ask them. I find out that the girl with the silver wig is Ariana then the rest of them introduce themselves: Shaina, Danielle, and Halsey. I already knew Natalie and Kehlani. "Have you been jumped in?" Halsey asked. "No, Billie won't let me," I tell them. "Oh... well we're gonna go about our business.

They all go to their own equipment. I see Natalie go to the mat and do her little flips. Halsey and Dani go to the treadmills. Ariana is helping Natalie stretch. Shaina lifting weights. Kehlani comes to me and says: "Look... The only person who knows you and Billie are dating is me beside Claudia and Zoe. You might wanna keep it on the low. Oh, and by the way, Natalie is totally jealous of you." I tell her "Why would she be jealous of me?"
K: "Umm those combos you did, you're literally the godmother of boxing." Lani phone pings and she tells me to hold on.

Lani POV

I get a text from Claudia

Brains🧠:  Dude I need you to do a favor for me

Lani: Sure whaddya want Brains

Brains🧠: I need you to tell Mariana that Billie's cheating

Lani: She's cheating!?

Brains🧠: No! Just tell her she is, we're on our way. Now go tell her Lani

Lani: Alright then

=============================

I go to Mariana who's chatting with Shaina by the treadmills. I go up and drag her wrist.

"What was that for K?" She asks. Since I knew that before Mariana moved in, that Billie and Natalie were occasional fuck buddies. I decide to say quietly "Billie is cheating on you with Natalie."

"What!? You're joking

"What!? You're joking." She starts to laugh but then nervously chuckles when I don't say anything. She then asks me "How do you know?"

"Uhh I saw them the other morning in Billie's room, I didn't know you guys were dating or official that's why I didn't tell you." I come up with a quick lie.

"Ok, this bitch thinks I'm stupid, I'll show her crazy." What is this bitch about to do?
_____________________________
Don't forget to Vote and comment what you think?

    ~Love, Say