8

I post the video just as I hear the shower turn off.

"Just in time" I mumble fist pumping the air.

"(y/n) I'm coming out so you better evacuate this room" He laughs and I do in reply

"Sure thing boss, I've posted the video so it's all done. I'll see you in a bit, I'm going to get ready for tonight." I smile even though he can't see it because he's behind the bathroom door.

I leave the room and run over to mine and rummage through my wardrobe to try and find something to wear. After a couple minutes of clothes flying everywhere I find a stunning burgundy skater dress with mesh cut outs, (media) (If you want you can imagine that the top half is a little more covered up because not going to lie I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing something with that much boob showing). I slipped it on and I felt amazing in it. It hugged my body but it didn't feel tight. I paired it with a pair of nude block heels so after a while they wouldn't feel to uncomfortable. I then walked over towards my mirror to start doing my hair. I decided to do this:

Once my hair was complete I moved onto make up

Once my hair was complete I moved onto make up. I wanted to do a simple/ natural look so if we were to take any pictures I wouldn't look like a hot mess. I simply done a light layer of foundation to even out my skin tone, dusted some translucent powder over my face to set it into place. I coated my eyelashes in mascara and filled in my eyebrows slightly. I placed some blush on my cheeks that had a shimmer to it to make me look healthier, finally I added some lip balm to my lips because lipstick would mark the glasses and  if lip balm smudges it won't look as bad. I was finally finished, I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs, all of the other guys were downstairs already, they were wearing jeans and a t-shirt, just casual clothes to the normal person but to them it was different because they normally wear shorts and a jumper. Anyways, I walked down the stairs slowly as they came into view, I saw their eyes widen as they saw me. I blush slightly and look at the ground to hide it. 

"Hot mamma, let me tap that!" JJ growls as he kisses towards me. I chuckle stand next to them. JJ then wraps his arm around my waist staring at me up and down, I freeze from the sudden touching but then relax a little.

"I'm not kidding, just give me a shout and I'll be there" He winks. 

I try to escape his arms but it's no use, I sigh in defeat and roll my eyes at his statement. He laughs as he lets me go.

"I'm free!" I shout as I run over to Ethan and hide behind him making him laugh.

"We are just waiting for Harry then we can get going" Josh explains, I nod in reply.

"Oh by the way fellas, I finished the video and it's now uploaded." I say 

"Damn that was quick, let's see how's it doing" Simon says pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Already at 3 million views, good jobs guys!" He says happily

"Some of the comments look like they liked you being in the video and how it's been edited" He smiles looking at me, to which I smile back at him