26

I feel bad for not uploading so here is the short chapter for you guys!

Thanks for your concerns with the A/N, as I said I'm better now. 

Hope you enjoy this chapter to further the story 

The note at the end was before I fainted and posted the A/N so it doesn't really matter 

——————————————————————————————————

"I remember him telling me that he was going to come to England to see me, he never said when. Give me a second I'm going to message him, ill be back in a second" I say taking my phone out of my pocket and walk out of the room to text Ben.

Ben- Bold Y/n- italic 

Hey Ben, I had a random thought, I remember you telling me you were going to come visit me soon after I came landed in England. When were you thinking?

A few minutes go by before my phone vibrates.

Yo, (y/n). I wanted to surprise you, so I'M ALREADY HERE! I really want to meet up, name a time and place that's good for you and we'll make it a date!

wow! that's amazing. Uh, how about 2 tomorrow? at (coffee shop address)?

Is that the one near your house? 

yeah, how do you know where I'm staying?

oh yeah, (y/f/n) told me as I said before I wanted to surprise you

okay then, but does the coffee sound good?

Brilliant, I'll see you tomorrow x

I then place my phone back into my pocket to go tell the guys the news.

"So, he could be the one to blame," I say walking back in the doorway

"How come?" Simon asks me

"He's here in England, knows where we are because somebody told him" i sigh

"who did?" Harry says loudly

"(y/f/n)" I say quietly

"Why did she do that, for all she could have known it could have been some crazed fan wanting to stalk us," Harry says frantically

"Relax Haz. She knows Ben. She was just helping him surprise me" I say trying to calm him by holding his arms and placing a quick peck on the end of his nose.

"Okay fine. So what is the plan?" He questions

"We are meeting up at the coffee shop just down the road, I was thinking that I go in on my own and then you guys come in. I can see what he says when he sees Harry. I'm going to have to act as if I don't like you though as he can't know that I know about you cheating being blackmail just in case if it is him." I explain and all of them agree to the plan.

I guess it's set then. Time to meet up with Ben. See if he's responsible for this.

I want it to be him, but at the same time I don't want to. I want it to be him as then it answers who done it, but then I don't because I'm America I did truly love him, and I trust him. I don't know what I want more, for him to be the one, or not to be?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a bit of a shorter one but I'm going to write another chapter before I post this, which by the time I do it wouldn't have affected you guys as they will come out at the same time. So I don't know why I just wrote that but oh well. I hope you are enjoying it so far, I have no idea where this is going to end but let's not worry about that yet!

Although I have free time on the weekends now which I could use to update my books last weekend (the one just gone) I felt really unmotivated to write which is why this is short it's because I don't feel like writing. The reason is that I'm missing my friends because of this whole coronavirus thing and it's just getting me down. Please bear with me.

I hope you are all staying safe and washing your hands for at least 20 seconds and restricting yourself from going out all the time, not just for you but for the world. Thank you