31

I press the record button on the camera Harry set up. 

"How's it going guys!" He starts as he waves to the camera, I smile and him, "so today we're going to tell you guys what happened. This was (y/n)'s idea as she thought you all deserved to know" 

"Yeah. I just thought that some of the comments that Harry was getting weren't very nice as they didn't actually know the story so they were just assuming things" I explain

"Ready?" He asks

I take a breathe and then nod my head, "yep"

For about 20 minutes we start the talk about the New Years party and what happened, at times I started to tear up but then Harry was there to give me a hug and tell me that he was there and everything's alright. 

Then we say about the couple of weeks we weren't together and how alone and dark the the world felt at the time. It's at that moment when I realised how much I love Harry and how much I needed him in my life.

I could tell it was the same for him.

"Now it gets good" I chuckle 

"We're going to call this person, Barry" Harry says to male sure we don't say Bens name

"Isn't that too close to your name?" I ask giggling 

"I mean he wasn't to be like me" he shrugs. I just shake my head as I laugh

"And we'll call the girl Nikki" I smile

After we say what the names are going to be we continue the story. Telling everything. From the cafe to the confrontation. 

I also give a little back story on how I know 'Barry' and what he was to me when I was in America.

We finish the story time with Harry's arms around my shoulders and mine around his waist as we tell the camera that when you love someone and you know them, when they tell you something, and you feel like it's the truth, don't give up on them. Help to try and prove that they are right. It might not always work out as well as the way Harry and I did but if he was lying, it's just more of a reason to not be with him. But, I don't have to think about that as he was telling the truth.

We sign off and I stop the camera from recording. 

We both then fall back into his bed and just lay there. 

"I love you, (y/n)" Harry says looking over to me 

 "I know Harry, you keeps saying it" I giggle turning my body onto the side to look at him 

"I just want to keep reminding you that I love you no matter what" 

"That's sweet" I say to him giving him a peck on the lips before putting my arms around his chest and snuggling into him.

He strokes my head as we lay there. I begin to get drowsy so I eventually fall asleep

"Sweet Dreams (y/n)" he says quietly as he continues to stroke my hair.

——————————————

Bit of a shorter one but there wasn't much I could write for the story time part as I would just be repeating about 5 chapters 😂

I wanted to get something out before I have to do school work tomorrow 😔

Love you all! 

Thank you for the support and love on all of the chapters

Stay safe! xx