Chapter 3 It's Not Him

Tony's Pov:

"Here you are." I jumped and looked at Strange.

"Here I am," I said and went back to work.

"It's late you should be sleeping," Strange said.

"Sleep is for the weak," I said.

"I do not agree. Sleep is for the brave, for someone to have to go through things like you have and be able to sleep." Strange said.

"Listen, Strange, I'm not your Tony. In my universe, we had just met. We talked and hugged then you were gone so I barely knew you." I said.

"Would you have liked to know me?" Strange asked and I looked at him. What kind of question is that? He's poking and I don't like it.

"Why are you here?" I asked avoiding the question. I turned to pick up a tool on the other workbench slamming into Strange. Did I get shorter?

"You really should rest, you have been through a lot," Strange said and I rolled my eyes.

"You have no idea," I mumbled walking around him. I looked around when I felt something heavy and warm drape onto my shoulders. Wow, it's like a heated blanket...Wait! What? It was Strange's cloak.

"I'm serious, Anthony. You look exhausted." Strange said now next to me.

"Please stop calling me Anthony," It's making my heart do the damn Mac-arena.

"Do you not like it?" Strange asked.

"No, now go away Strange," I said annoyed.

"Stephen." He said and I raised a brow...ok we're on first name bases then.

"Whatever," I said with a huff grabbing the tool and walking back over to the armor. I started having issues focusing as the cloak seemed to be made of clouds of warmth.

Stephen's Pov:

I watched as the cloak cuddled Tony tighter and worked its magic. I hope it's working and Anthony will drift off soon. I already know this Anthony...I looked into the future after Wong said something about a disturbance. Only to find a new Anthony comes to us and that he is adorable...I mean cute. I mean he turns into a great ally and friend. He even prevents Hulk from destroying everything. I watched as Anthony started to slump and lean against the desk as his eyelids drooped. Those deep brown eyes looking darker and lifeless compared to our Anthony. We can fix that hopefully...

"This is cheating," Tony said drowsily as I walked up to him smiling.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I said smirking and Anthony gave me his best I know what you are doing look.

"It's not fair to use your *yawn* magic cloak to make me *yawn* tired," Anthony said eyes closing for a minute. The cloak jerked him around and right into my arms making Anthony's eyes widen.

"Let's get you to bed," I said and Anthony stiffened making me tense as well...What? What's wrong?

"What if I don't want to for a good reason?" Anthony asked as he yawned again.

"I promise you will be alright," I said.

"You sure about that?" Anthony asked confusing me. Has he been attacked in his sleep before?

"Yes," I said.

"Fine but if I have to sleep then you have to do a favor for me," Anthony said and I smiled.

"What?" I asked and he stared at me for a bit then looked away grumbling.

"You can take me to the Queens Home for Lost Children," Anthony said surprising me as well as making me curious.