Chapter 28 Hospital

Tony's Pov:

Everything hurts...Everything was blurry as I opened my eyes. People in blue running around and then I saw Christine look down at me. Oh...I must be at Steph's hospital. I tried to smile at her but everything hurt but I saw her smile. Her eyes looked watery though and someone was putting a thing on my face...Where's Steph? Everything went dark and the last thing was Christine's teary eye'd face and I swore I heard her say "He needs you, hold on." I fell into the darkness letting the cold caress me till I fell onto a chair...What?

"Hello, Stark." Some bald woman greeted me.

"Should I know you?" I asked.

"Not at all but I'm just here to send you back." She said.

"Send me back?" I asked.

"Yes, you are actually dead right now and the woman Christine is desperately trying to bring you back." She said.

"FUCK!" I said.

"It's not your time and it won't be for a while." She said and walked toward me.

"That's good," I said.

"Say hi to Strange for me." She said before shoving me off the chair and I fell. I woke up again but I think a lot of time passed but I wasn't sure. I looked around bleary-eyed and saw some people in blue walking around me again.

"I don't care! I'm going to fucking fix him!" Christine yelled from somewhere...Am I hurt?

"Am I hurt?" I croaked and I heard gasps. Christine was suddenly in my view eyes wide.

"Oh god. Get him back under!" Christine snapped...Ah, I woke up in the middle of surgery or something...Maybe I should help...I reached for my magic but it didn't respond., maybe I'll see the bald lady again. Everything went dark again after a few minutes. I woke up again to hear someone pleading or begging but I didn't stay awake long.

"Tell Steph...love him," I mumbled hoping the person would tell him as my world went dark again.

"Stephen, He will be ok. Go home and take a shower. His blood is still all over you. Don't give me that look." I heard Christine say. I felt a shaky hand holding mine tightly and Steph never answered her. I heard Christine sigh and I wondered if I could talk.

"Go...take...a damn shower." I croaked eye cracking open enough to see Steph's head shoot up to look at me. He was the one I had heard crying earlier...Now I feel like an ass.

"Oh god, Anthony," Steph said his grip tightening. I closed my eyes and tried opening them again finding it a fight as I opened them more to see Steph's red eyes.

"Don't oh god me...go take...a shower." I croaked and closed my eyes again feeling exhausted just over that little exchange. I must have fallen asleep again next time I woke up I heard several people talking.

"Hill is no longer in charge." Is that Coulson?

"Good." Nat hissed from somewhere.

"How is he?" Coulson asked.

"In and out a lot," Clint said from somewhere.

"He'll probably be doing it a while." I heard Bruce say. I'm guessing Steph is the one holding my hand.

"I'm sorry...I took over and we are doing a full wipe. Can't believe Hill was working with Hydra." Coulson sighed. I realized someone was holding my other hand and fidgeting with it.

"Are we going to have any more problems with Shield?" I heard Bruce ask somewhere.

"No, We don't care what you have as powers as long as you use them for good," Coulson said.