Chapter 18 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rhodey's Pov:

"Now we just need to get you laid." I said and Tony spit his coffee.

"W-What?" He asked making me laugh.

"Come on, Tones...I know you've been trying to get Strange alone." I said.

"I...Dammit, I am." Tony said.

"I'll keep everyone off your back...Go get some." I said.

You are the best wingman ever." Tony said.

"I know it." I said.

Stephen's Pov:

"Steph?" I looked up at Anthony.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You um...still want to?" Anthony asked face getting redder...Oh...Oh I very much still want to.

"Hm...Will that be ok with you?" I asked.

"Yes." Tony said.

"Your room." I said. "Anthony...once we do this then you will be mine and I do not share." I said and his pupils got a lot bigger as he licked his lips.

"Fuck that's hot." He said making me smirk

Warning Sex scene! I'll give you the all clear if you wanna skip

I pulled Anthony into a rough kiss as the door closed behind me, tongue exploring the other man's mouth. Anthony made a choked off noise of surprise but easily returned the kiss. After a few seconds and groaned his agreement as I easily lifted him, pressing him down against the bed.

"Mine," I said as Anthony pulled away from the kiss, nipping at my lip his eyes dark with lust.

"Yours." Anthony willingly agreed, "All yours Steph." My fingers easily sliding under Anthony's shirt.

"Stephen." Anthony gasped as my shaking fingertips slid around the arc reactor that seemed to be glowing brighter. I hummed, tugging Tony's shirt up and over his head and exchanging my fingertips for my lips. Tony whined, back arching towards my lips making me smile, his fingers sliding through my hair. I pressed wet kisses around his arc reactor that glowed warmly, tongue tracing some of his scars. Anthony tugged lightly on my hair, pulling my head up to mesh our lips together. Anthony dropped his hands down to pull my shirt off, forcing us to pull our lips apart.

Anthony dug his fingernails in the back of my neck, rolling over and pressing me down against the bed, straddling me. Then he pressed his lips to mine, and our chests together, exploring my mouth with his tongue. My hands tightened on his hips and Anthony's hips instinctively bucked down. I gasped, breaking the kiss.

"Anthony..." I keened and Anthony grinned looking proud, leaning back and unbuttoning his pants, shuffling around over top of me until he managed to get his pants off. Then he began to work on my pants. He shoved my pants down and off, before hovering over me. Panting and looking down at me, Anthony smiled.

"Hey..." Anthony murmured uncertainly. I smiled back at him caressing his cheek gently.

"Hi..." I said and Anthony leaned down to kiss me again, and he let out a muffled noise of surprise as I rolled us over.

"Are you oka-" I started to ask but Anthony cut me off.

"Shut up. Shut up and fuck me. Make me yours." Tony's hips bucked up making me groan. The things this man does to me, my fingers on his hips tightening. Anthony whined, hips arching as I pulled his boxers down, cock jumping when I pressed a kiss and a nip to his hip. Anthony watched through lust-dilated pupils as I pushed my own boxers away. Anthony leaned up pulling me closer between his legs, pressing our mouths together again. We both groaned as our lengths rubbed together.