MireClan

Territory
MireClan lives in a large, long-grassed field, where prey like rabbits and voles hide. They're are dangers in these grasses as well though. Often adders are found! With very dangerous bites. These adders are usually around a large patch of grass, just about as tall as half way up a cats leg, with rocking burrows and plenty of abandoned rabbit burrows adders at stolen. A cat must be careful in the long grass! Because it's taller then most cats, and hard to see in. Cats can get lost in it or be bitten!

MireClan Cats
Leader, StoneStar-a dark gray tom with a sleek and shiny pelt.
Deputy, LilyFall-gray tabby she-cat with a torn off ear and blue eyes.
Medicine Cat, ReedPool-a red tabby she-cat with a greying muzzle with age.
Apprentice, FlaxPaw-a brown she-cat.
Warriors, TabbyPelt-a dark brown tabby Tom.
YewLeaf-yellow tabby she-cat.
TornPelt-a tabby tom with a long scar down his shoulder.
PigeonWing-white and brown mottled she-cat.
Apprentice, TigerPaw
CloudMist-a pretty white she-cat.
BeetleStem-a brown tabby she-cat.
PokeweedClaw-dark gray tabby tom.
RoseFall-a handsome ginger tom.
LionClaw-a ginger and cream tom.
Apprentice, CrowPaw
AppleCloud-a dark cream tom.
Apprentice, StormPaw
DewClaw-a dark gray tom.
FoxChaser-a red tabby tom.
Apprentices, TigerPaw-a dark brown tabby she-cat.
CrowPaw-a black tom with a missing eye.
StormPaw-a gray tom with pale, faded stripes.
Queens, EchoBranch-a light silver tabby she-cat. (Foster mother to; SilkKit-a gray and white sleek tom. HoneyKit-a pale golden tabby she-cat. DawnKit-a pale cream tabby she-cat. GrayKit-a gray tabby she-cat with green eyes.
LightBerry-a fluffy black and white she-cat with a sweet scent to her pelt. (Mother to DewClaw's kits; CherryKit-a handsome little ginger tom with with pale stripes that almost match his pelts color. DappleKit-a pretty dappled tortoiseshell she-cat.)
PoppyTail-a small bright orange-red she-cat with messy fur and a bushy tail. (Expecting TornPelt's kits)
Elders, CinderSun-a dilute tortoiseshell she-cat.
SunRiver-a brown and ginger tabby she-cat. (Former medicine cat; had to retire early due to loss of hearing)
MumbleWhisker-a brown tabby she-cat with a graying muzzle do to age. (Oldest cat in the clan, partially deaf)