Chapter 8

Alright here we go! This chapter is gonna be even more chaos and I'll be honest idk what imma do here.

GrayPaw sighed, they had made it back to camp but the camp had been completely full, some cats had to sleep in badly made nests outside of dens. Camp was going to be crowded for a while.

"GrayPa-" ReedPool was cut if but her obnoxious coughing. GrayPaw sighed. 'ReedPool is getting really sick I should make her stop working for a while, what if it's green cough?' "Yes?" She asked. "I hate to bother but could you get some cat mint for FernPaw and MossPelt?" 'We have to share our supplies too? We won't make it through leaf-bare!" ReedPool sighed. "It'll be fine." The red she-cat mewed. GrayPaw groaned. 'Maybe becoming a medicine cat was a mistake.' She thought jokingly, but then she really did start to think about it. 'Would I have been better help as a warrior? That's what we needed now. Am I really happy with my role? Is this what's right for me? Being a medicine cat had always felt like a chore, I never was happy helping restock herbs or collect them in that case.' She shook her head. 'I know I can talk to BarkPelt about this. He had the same thing happen.' She looked around, searching for him. "BarkPelt!" She shouted. "I...umm." As she approached him she got more and more nervous. "Yes?"
"BarkPelt I don't think I want to be a medicine cat anymore, I think a warriors life is the only life for me, I'm not happy with this role." She bursted our, worried of what he'd think. He just looked at her and smiled. "It's ok, I felt that too. It's an odd feeling, after I went to a warriors life, I wanted to be a medicine cat ounce again. But I knew that wouldn't last either." He trailed on. "But think about GrayPaw, what do you really want? You may think that the warriors life is for you now but is it?" "I..I don't know.." She mewed. "That's alright, just think about it." He purred.

OOF sorry for the especially short chapter! I just wanted to add that to the chapter but I couldn't think of anything else to add. But yeah, the point of this one is that she's starting to figure out she rather be a warrior instead of a medicine cat. But by next chapter she's a full medicine cat sooooo look out for that.
Also oof, I'm not gonna at her medicine cat ceremony because she didn't have one, they had to make a small one, gathering in the medicine den with the other medicine cats (like BarkPelt and CherryNose) and make it up there. They can't step a paw on CloudClan territory because WoodClan will attack them.
But yeah, all I wanted to say is that poor GrayPaw had to have a boring and sad ceremony (kinda like if you have a birthday party and invited all ur friends but they couldn't come so like....your mom and sister just hang out with u and do the stuff u were supposed to do with ur friends.)