NightClan

Territory
NightClan lives in a large, marshy pine forest at the edge of MireClans territory, where prey like frogs and rats are more common. It's often seen as a miserable place but for NightClan cats it's just where they want to be. Rats aren't often aten, even with them being common but they usually stick to frogs, fish, and squirrels that hide in the tall pines. Their biggest threat is foxes! They lurk around her and can easily snatch up cats! They like to steal old burrows and cover their scents, which can lead to cats having a nasty bite, or worse, lead to death. A cat must be careful in these areas! Foxes are stealthy and it's easy to get caught if not careful.

NightClan Cats
Leader, MouseStar-a small, scrawny dark brown Tom with large ears and a sleek tail.
Deputy, BoulderShade-a dark gray Tom with many battle scars.
Medicine Cat, RedSap-a small tortoiseshell Tom.
Apprentice, LeopardPaw-a small golden tom with darker dapples.
Warriors, KiteTail-a dark brown tabby tom.
Apprentice, ShadePaw
GorsePounce-gray and white tabby tom.
Apprentice, NightPaw
StormingSky-dark gray she-cat.
Apprentice, CricketPaw
SpeckleClaw-a golden tabby she-cat
Apprentice, ShadowPaw
FawnToe-a light brown tabby tom.
WrenFlight-a pale golden dappled tabby she-cat.
NimbleShine-a ginger and white tabby tom.
PumpkinGlare-a jet black she-cat with orange eyes.
RabbitPoppy-a dark brown tabby tom.
MyrtleDrag-a small tortoiseshell she-cat.
Apprentice, SongPaw
Apprentices, ShadePaw-a black she-cat with a white chin and chest.
NightPaw-a stunning black she-cat.
CricketPaw-a black and white tom.
ShadowPaw-a brown tabby tom.
SongPaw-a tortoiseshell and white she-cat.
Queens, RainHeather-a blue-gray dappled she-cat. (Expecting FawnToe's kits)
DuskCloud-a light ginger she-cat with faded stripes. (Mother of NimbleShine's kits;ClawKit-a ginger and white tabby she-cat. BerryKit-a bright ginger tabby she-cat. DuskKit-a small bright reddish-orange tom with faded stripes. HorizonKit-a bright ginger and white tabby tom.
Elders, DeadEye-a gray tom with a missing eye.
LongPelt-a mottled black and white tom with a messy and long pelt.