Chapter 7

Ok this chapter imma try to get the cats going to the gathering and let u guys meet all of PoppyTail's kits.

GrayPaw smiled. "They're beautiful PoppyTail." She mewed from ReedPools side. "What will you name them?" ReedPool asked. "I'll name her SnowKit." She pointed towards a white and ginger she-cat, she looked like her mother, but covered in snow. "And I'll name him HopKit." She mewed. The tom was a sleek brown tabby that looked just like his father, he had been named after TornPelts name as an apprentice, HopPaw, before he got that large scar and was renamed TornPelt as a warrior.

"That's great Pop-" "all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" Boomed StoneStars voice. GrayPaw looked to ReedPool. "You go, I'll stay here with PoppyTail." ReedPool mewed. "Alright." GrayPaw mumbled. She sat down next to DawnWind and SilkFur, taking a place between them. "It's a full moon as you know, tonight is gathering that means." StoneStar meowed. "I want you all on your best behavior. PokeWeedClaw, that means you and DapplePaw can't shout insults at cats from different clans." Growled StoneStar. " the two nodded in shock. "He saw that?" Whispered DapplePaw to her mentor. GrayPaw snorted in amusement. "We have to cross the river, so one at a time on the stones, you can swim across if you must but no taking prey." Cats nodded along. "Now to choose the guards while we're gone. DewClaw, StormPelt, DapplePaw and HoneyWillow! You will all guard camp. Seeing PoppyTail has just had her kits I'm assuming ReedPool won't be joking us?" He looked to GrayPaw and she zoned out. SilkFur nudged her. "Oof, ouch! That hur-" she cut herself off and cleared her throat. "No..no she won't be joining us, she wants to make sure the kits are healthy." GrayPaw spoke. "Ok, let's go."

After they had crossed the river SilkFur came out soaking wet. "I don't get why you had to jump in instead of wait." GrayPaw mewed, tucking the feather DawnWind gave her back into place. "I don't get why you can't just swim across and have fun." SilkFur snorted. She let out an amused purr. "Do you really think I want anything to do with that river?"

As the entered she sighed but was confused. 'CloudClan looks awfully small today..' She thought. AmberStar sat down with a defeated look in her eyes. When AdderStar sat near, with a smug look on his she growled. Cats chatted and GrayPaw instantly went towards the area CloudClan cats were supposed to sit. "Hey BarkPelt! CloudShade!" (CloudShade is CloudPaw if you didn't realize.) she shouted. "Where's StonePelt? Where's everyone actually?" She asked looking around. The only cats shel. saw were CherryNose, BarkPelt, CloudShade, MossPelt, (both were seen as apprentices before and are warriors now) BlackJaw, OddFace, FernPaw, RipplePaw (Two of OddFaces kits, she had two more named GoldenPaw and SpiderPaw but the ded) SapPaw (FireFerns kit) CreamTail and MoonCloud (LeafSpirits kits)

"AmberStar will explain all of it." BarkPelt muttered. "Attention!" Hissed AmberStar. She had looked worse then before, she looked completely insane.

"WoodClan....WoodClan will pay for what they have done to my clan!" She spat. "AmberStar! Calm down! What's the matter?" StoneStar asked. "What has WoodClan done?" Added MouseStar. "They." She had so much hatred in her voice. "They kicked my clan out of their territory! We had no choice but to flee to twoleg place! Where we eat rats and starve! If you don't listen they'll do the same to you! They killed my cats!" She sounded like she had bees in her brain. WoodClan! They couldn't, no wouldn't.

"And now AdderStar dares to show his face at this gathering?!" Hissed AmberStar. AdderStar looked to her and stood up. "If I remember correctly, CloudClan had been driven out, CloudClan is no more, so you aren't a leader AmberStar, you have no place to talk." He smoothly replied. "So how about you take your place with the rest of the clan cats." The brown tom swiftly pushed her from her branch, she landed, struggling from the air.
Cats gasped and shouted in anger, except WoodClan, WoodClan looked happy about this, some looked guilty and regretful but most were not. Clouds started to cover the sky. "Quiet!" Hissed MouseStar. "We've upset StarClan with our bickering and fights! This is a gathering!" He spat. "You're correct MouseStar, I believe this gathering is over." StoneStar meowed coldly.

"But first! I would like to talk to AmberStar in peace, that means that i think WoodClan and NightClan should head back. 'What if they attack our camp while we're gone!' A worried thought made her heart sink.

AdderStar gave just a nod and jumped off his branch. MouseStar following after. Cats started to head out but some of the WoodClan cats seemed skeptical. Cats mumbled  as the two talked quietly. AmberStar looked ashamed but nodded. StoneStar shouted over the noise and looked to the cats. "Me and AmberStar have come to an agreement! Until we can take back there territory, CloudClan will stay with us!"

Ok I kinda don't like this chapter because I feel like I ripped off the brokenstar thing where they kick out Windclan but I swear that wasn't my intention lol, also the writing here is just bad on my part.
Word count; 892