CloudClan

Territory
CloudClan lives at a large river, cut off from the other clans but the rushing rapids. Cats of CloudClan are great swimmers! But when the water is at its highest all must stay out, because it's to strong and any cat would get washed away. CloudClan cats usually just swim across to get over the lake and to their hunting grounds but when the water is at its highest cats must jump across large stones or logs to get across. They have a small cave that leads to a starry pool in there territory, across the stone in the lake and a while away from camp. Cats like medicine cats and leaders use this pool and call it star pool, CloudClan is not aloud to not let cats go there, but any cat that does must not steal prey. CloudClan usually just eats fish but sometimes they can't get that like at high tide! That's when they must go to there hunting grounds and catch rabbits or birds, but must be careful because hawks or eagles like to swoop up clueless cats!

CloudClan Cats
Leader, AmberStar-a fierce amber tabby she-cat with many battle scars and a broken tail.
Deputy, StrikeShade-a lithe dark brown tabby tom with a missing ear.
Medicine Cat, CherryNose-a yellow tabby tom with an odd red nose.
Warriors, BarkPelt-a brown tabby tom. (former medicine cat)
RiverShade-a brown she-cat.
Apprentice, CloudPaw
RippleHeart-a sliver tabby she-cat.
Apprentice, MossPaw
BloomHop-a tortoiseshell and white she-cat.
StonePelt-a gray tom.
Apprentice, DarkPaw
BlackJaw-a white tom with patches of jet black.
ClawScrape-A brown and white tabby tom with a large scar down his face.
NutTail-a light brown she-cat with a small stumpy tail.
Apprentice, BrokenPaw
SpottedHeart-a spotted she-cat.
Apprentices, MossPaw-a black and white she-cat.
DarkPaw-a dark brown tabby she-cat.
BrokenPaw-a brown tabby Tom with a deformed twisted paw.
CloudPaw-a large white tom
Queens, OddFace-a black and white she-cat with half of her face scorched off. (Ounce known as SoftPelt; Expecting (BlackJaw's Kits)
FireFern-a ginger tabby she-cat. (Expecting kits of an unknown tom)
LeafSpirit-a brown and cream tabby she-cat (Mother to ClawScrape's kits;MoonKit-a light gray she-cat. CreamKit-a cream tabby she-cat. HopKit-a brown and cream tabby she-cat.)