21 - the one where she knows him

Taara couldn't wipe away that smile from her face. She didn't even want to. She was amazed. He had brought ice creams, a chocolate one for her and black current for himself. Right now he was walking her to 'their spot'. 

"Wow. Smart thinking!" Taara complimented while sitting down and he sat beside her. He flashed her a smile handing her the icecream. "Eat before it melts. I am here to answer all questions you have for me." Taraa smiled nodding her eyes lingering longer on his cheek. 

"Aayush Vikrant Rathore." Aayush spelled his name as he saw her finish her cone icecream. 

"Okay. Where do you work?"

He looked at her amused, "I work at the Rathore Heritage Hotels," he gave a pause as she nodded slightly baffled. "As the CEO." He added, carefully analyzing her face. It changed from confusion to realization. "Wait, Rathore? You mean...the Rathore Heritage Hotels?"

"Yep." He answered concealing his mirth.

"You mean you are The Rathore ...what do they call him...Omg...you are AVR?"

"Me and my dad share that acronym." He chuckled. She quickly pocketed out her phone and hurried typed something. Amused he watched her scroll through the various images of him on google. 

"Damn. You are the Rathore ...Aayush Vikrant Rathore!" she looked at him dumbfounded. Now he began to feel a little uncomfortable. No one had ever made him so uncomfortable by spelling his name ever before.  "Yeah, don't shriek like that."

"Wow. Are you kidding me?"

He chuckled, "no."

"Damn. Why did you not tell me before!"

"How does that make a difference?"

"Well, I don't know. But why did .." she still had shock written all over her face.

"Okay. It's just that I was tired of being AVR, I wanted to..you know...be like a normal person. One day I stopped by here. I liked it. So I came the next day. On the third day I met you and well it became a habit then."

Taara smiled fondly. "Why do you not look like that when you meet me?" She teased pointing to an image of him where he was dressed in a three-piece-suit.

He chuckled, "Why? Don't I look good like this."

"No no... you do." Taara blinked awkwardly. "I mean - You-ahh" she stuttered in hesitation.

He laughed heartily at her nervousness. "It's okay to let your boyfriend know that you find him good looking."

"So full of yourself." She taunted looking away. A cool breeze blew against her face making her immediately turn back to him. Their eyes met. Taara let out a breath through her parted lips. She was falling for him, especially when he looked at her like that.