24 - the one where they flirt

Taara was walking to her bike when she felt a hand over her mouth from behind and another covering her eyes. Panic set in. She propelled her elbow backwards and luckily hit the person in the ribs.

"Woah. Calm down it's me." Aayush spoke stepping away from her. She turned sharply glaring at the person. Gradually realization made way. It was Aayush. 

"What the hell do you think you were doing? You scared me." Taara heaved placing a hand on her chest.

He smiled, "Just seeing if that white belt was true or false." Taara stared at him as he rubbed his ribs where she had hit him. 

She folded her arms cocking up a brow with a smirk on her face. "So what did you find?"

"Definitely, true. That actually hurt." He spoke still rubbing his hand over the side of his lower abdomen. 

She stepped forward watching his face. "Sorry, guess it hurt bad. But you're at fault."

"Yes. I know. I have heard kisses heal." He looked at her with playfulness in his voice. Taara could forever drown in those twinkling eyes. 

She stepped closer. "But I have heard blows make you stronger. Want to try another?"

Aayush's smirk faded. "No, thank you, I have had my lesson for today." 

Taara giggled. "I thought you guys had to talk business."

"But your dad clearly likes me so much that he wants me to spend time with you instead of in business meetings." he winked. 

Taara smiled stupidly. "Hope my mom likes you too. Otherwise.."

"Otherwise?" He questioned arching his eyebrows.

"You'll have to forget me." She answered carelessly.

"Impossible." He said rolling his eyes. She fell silent looking at him. His gaze swiped back to meet her eyes. He smiled, tilting his head slightly, " I mean it." 

She smiled, "so, do you plan to spend time here?" She changed the topic folding her hands.

"Well, I think— a coffee date should be good?"

"Okies. We can discuss ways to impress my mother."

He sighed, putting an arm around her shoulder as they walked."Is she really scary? Cause if your dad is scared of her. Well, then she must be something."

Taara looked at him through the corner of her eyes. He was close, just one kiss away. Pushing her desirous thoughts to the background she smiled at him. "Why? You're scared? Wow, The Aayush Vikrant Rathore is scared of his girlfriend's mother Miss Manisha Jaisingh! That should be breaking news."