22 - the one where her mother is upset

Aayush: There?

Taara read his message once she had changed for the night and settled on her bed. "You mustn't laugh like that, when I give you a hint that I am in a fix." She typed.

Aayush: You mustn't lie to your parents. Girl up and tell your mom you have a good looking boyfriend. ;)

Taara smiled stupidly. "God. Please. Stop with praising yourself. You got home?"

Aayush: I am gratified by your concern. Yes I reached. 

Taara yawned smiling at her screen. How had she got so lucky? "I had a great time today. Thank you!" She typed. 

Aayush smiled reading the text message he received, while laying back on his chair in his study. In a minute, she was fire and in the next she was water. She was dynamic, unpredictable and weirdly enchanting. He closed his eyes remembering that goodbye kiss. Opening his eyes he glanced down at his screen and typed, "I should be the one saying that. I really enjoyed the outing. We must do it often. And....I prefer the original you to this cheesy AP." He chuckled swaying his chair. 

Taara giggled laying back. "Good night!"

Aayush: Night! 

By the way, you look prettier when you blush.

Taara blushed. Like her mind's continuous thinking about the moment wasn't enough. "Sleep, Mister."

Aayush:  Have you ever been thrown out of class at school?

Taara : Not that I remember. Why?

Aayush: Cause you're a tremendous distraction.

Taara : Seriously Mr.Rathore? 

Aayush: That was an original!

Taara: You need sleep, I suppose.

Aayush: Maybe you do. See you tomorrow then?

Taara: Tomorrow. 

* * *

Taara ran down the stairs. She was late. As she hurriedly entered the kitchen she greeted her mom. Suprisingly, her mother did not respond. Assuming her mother was lost in her thoughts she hugged her from behind. "Good morning."

"The breakfast is on the table. Help yourself." Taara frowned staring at the older woman. Now, what was bothering her mother?

"What happened?" She asked while filling her water bottle.