II.

Iarann lead me to the bar, never letting my hand go. The girls on our heels, my face heated up slightly. His hand in mine felt good in some kind of way.
"Eh, Squirt! Over here!" Iarann shouted to a guy behind the bar, a guy a tad bit younger than me, and waved him over. "Pour ma a whiskey and...." he looked askingly at me. "Oh, uhm, a Vodka-Orange?" I shrugged. "....and a Vodka-orange for tha lady. And what do yar girls want?" We turned around to the three other girls, who immediately started to smile. "TEQUILA!", they said in unison and ended in a loud giggle fit. "Squirt ya heard tha ladies! Come on, we don't have time for staring - serve tha people boy! Ya wanna be in the club, so work for it boy! NOW!" The guy called Squirt jumped at Iarann's words and busied himself with the order. "Does he belong to the club or something? He hasn't all the patches like you..." I asked Iarann curiously, while watching Squirts kutte-covered back. "Aye and nay. He is a prospect. He has to do everything we tell him. And after a big amount of time he will be patched in, becoming a full member." Squirt put the drinks on the bar, interrupting our conversation. "There you go Iarann, Ladies." Annie smiled back at the guy called Squirt. "Thanks Billy!" She took the shots handing Sally and Fi each one, keeping one for herself. "So Annie where is your man now? We wanna meet him!" Fi said. Iarann cleared his throat. "Speak of the devil. JIMMYBOB, MADMAN! OVER HERE!" he waved into the direction of the entrance door. Of course I couldn't see shit, because I am to small to look over the big crowd in front of me. Not for long and two big men approached us, one of them smiling wildly. Both of them were bearded with kinda long hair, one of them had a sidecut, each of them wearing their club kutte. "Iarann! You came outta your cave? Surrounded by beautiful ladies?" Mister sidecut looked at all of us girls and smirked, nudging his companion. "Not just any girls bro. He found your girl." The guy with the big grin turned around, now even more grinning. Embracing Annie in a hug, he kissed her lovingly. "'bout time babe. Was looking for you." "And I was looking for you, at first. Then Scotch got lost and we were looking for her.... it's a crazy night." Annie's boyfriend looked at us like we were crazy. "Your alcohol got lost?" Laughter erupted from us and I felt Iaranns hand in mine again. "Jimmybob, Scotch isn't something to drink this time. It's tha lady right here." He squeezed my hand lightly and smiled at me. The two guys looked at me and Iarann, standing pretty close to each other. Annie introduced us to them, all of them getting into conversations. Sipping slowly my drink I glanced to all the others from time to time, feeling pretty content here at the bar. With Iarann at my side I felt safe in some kinda way, especially when he laid his arm over my shoulders, like he did just now. Fi smirked at me when she realized what he'd done, Sally's eyes were getting bigger and Annie just grinned.
Looking away embarrassed, I saw some other girls entering the clubhouse. Annie followed my gaze and sighed loudly. "Oh noooo... not the skanks..." Jimmybob just shook his head. "Keep calm Annie, don't start a fight again." "Only if they can behave!" Iarann chuckled at my side and I turned to him. "What happened between them and Annie? Why is she so pissed about them?", I whispered to him quietly, so only he could understand me. "See tha fake busty redhead? She hit on Jimmybob, while Annie was standing next to him. Brit told her to screw her... and Annie did what she was told and punched her in her face." "SHE DID WHAT?!"
All eyes were on me from our little crowd and my cheeks burned deep red. Embarrassing!!
"Sorry....'' Annie just rolled her eyes and looked back at those barely dressed girls. Iarann laughed silently, pretty much amused because of my reaction. "Yeah she did..." "Who are these girls?" "These are so called sweet-butts." I looked at him funnily. "That's what the guy said to me.. the guy from whom you rescued me." Iarann glanced at me. "He did what?!" I could sense he got angry, so I laid my hand on his chest to calm him down. Somehow it worked. "Don't worry about that arse again, he's gone and you made sure of that. So tell me, what exactly is a sweet-butt?" Iarann took a deep breath. "Easy gurls. Offering cheap sex for free." 
Before I could answer or say anything, the skanks (like Annie called them) came over to the bar.
"Hey booooys. How ya doin'?" The redhead chick said and laid her hands on Iaranns other arm. I just looked at her.
He wasn't my boyfriend or anything, but still jealousy hit me hard. She better took her greedy fingers away from that man...
Iarann just shrugged her hand off. "Brit, go away. We don't wanna trouble. We were just fine without ya lot." She pouted at him. "But we used to be so into each other." "Brit that was 3 years ago, and I was drunk as fuck. Now I bring trash out where it belongs. And besides - get lost, I have company." Brit looked at me, her eyes forming to slits. "Is she a relative, dear? Otherwise I can't really get the part why you're hugging her. She is fat."
Excuse me?! I looked at the bitch wide eyed.
Iarann turned to her, shielding me from that bitch. He wanted to say something but Annie waltzed in between. "Hey skank. Remember me?" She said and punched Brit directly in the face. Brit fell to the ground and started screaming, as her nose started running blood. "YOU BITCH! WAIT TILL YOU GET MY COMEBACK!" Iarann gently shoved Annie back to Jimmybob and grimaced down at Brit. "I told ya. Better leave. But ya didna listen..." "I am going to sue that cunt!" Brit spat in Annie's direction.
Now it was enough and I pushed my way through to her, Iarann trying to hold me back. I just nodded at him and I bent myself down to Brit. "Let me tell you something, darlin. Nobody will believe your lying ass. As far as we are concerned, you tripped on your cheap-ass hooker-heels and smacked your face into the bar. Do you think the judge believes a cheap ass hooker than a hard-workin nurse at the hospital? I guess not. So better get lost or my fat ass is going to whip your flat butt so you can't sit for a month!"
And with that I returned to my previous place at the bar, sipping at my drink.
Iarann looked at me, smiling widely.  The others watched me in disbelief, the crazy chick on the floor totally forgotten. "What? Are we here to have fun with drinking, talking, dancing and enjoying ourselves, or is a catfight your definition of fun?" I smirked into my glass without looking at anyone specifically.  "Who the fuck are you? And what did you do with Scotch?" Fi laughed. I just smiled and shrugged. "Don't care. Wanna dance?" Emptying my glass I walzed off to the improvised dance floor in the middle of the floor.
As soon as I got there Metallica's version of "Am I evil" started to play. Grinning like a madman I closed my eyes and started swaying my hips. Shortly thereafter the girls rejoined me and we rocked to the song together.