XIV.

Iarann's POV

The next morning came around way to fast. With the obvious lack of sleep during the night I sighed and looked down, seeing a sleeping Scotch next to me. Her hair was all over her pillow and she looked so adorable, yet so vulnerable. Gently stroking her arm, I smiled. Last night was a bliss, she was like a soft kitten, just learning how to play. When my hands touched her skin, her body shivered. And not to talk about the beautiful sounds she made, while I was showing her how to be loved.
Hanging in my thoughts I cuddled up next to her.
A knock on my door, wakes me up from my thoughts.
"Iarann?", I heard someone whisper.
Gently, not to wake my love, I got up and unlocked the door, not bothering with clothes.
"What?" I mumbled, when I recognized Willy in front of my chamber. "At the table in 20..." he told me and looked at me. "Oh come on, are all of you sleeping naked today? I've seen more dicks today than back in high school in the locker room!" I just snickered. "Aye, all of us love to show off, ya know. Yar just jealous because yar Wiener is to small..." Willy looked at me. "Fuck off, Iarann. I show you how big my dick is, after you lose against me in a fist fight. Tonight 8p.m." I just laughed out loud. "Ya ain't win against me, Pussy. I make ya scream my name." And then I faked moans and started to touch my chest. "Ohhhhh, Iarann, yeah.... that feel good.. deeper.... ya know buddy, only the one who gets fucked is gay." Breaker just came around the corner, only wearing some boxer shorts. "I thought I heard you moaning.... noone else can fake that as bad as you, brother." He winked at me. "And nice choice of clothing, Iarann. What's the designer called?" "My ole ladies juices." Breaker laughed out loud. Willy grimaced at that. "Table. 20 minutes. Get dressed. Both of you!", he said and shook his head no while walking away. "What got his panties in a twist?", Breaker asked, while eating a banana. "His small Wiener, like always. And dude... don't eat a banana next to ma, while looking at ma dick. That's gross." Breaker winked at me. "You know you want it!" I just rolled my eyes. "Nay. Anyway, why are ya here? Trouble with tha lady of yar?" "Nah, just a friendly camp out for the two of us. Her niece and my daughter took over the house for 2 days, and we decided to take a run. Ok I better get back to her, or I won't make it in 20 minutes." "Have fun kids. Use protection. We don't need another smartarse like ya walking 'round." I told him, going back into my room.
"You guys really have ways to talk to each other..." Scotch murmured to her pillow. Chuckling at her I flopped myself on the bed next to her. "How did ya sleep, love?" "Too short." "Aye, ma to. I gotta get dressed though. Table is in 15. Don't ya dare to get up and get dressed, stay like tha till I come back. I am still hungry for ya." Scotch giggled and threw a pillow at me. "And if I get dressed, you can always undress me again Lennox." "Don't make me to. I'll do it front of everyone..." I threatened and bit her shoulder playfully.
She laughed "Ouch you bastard, that hurt..." "And ya loved it bitch..." she smiled at me. "Yeah... I did..." she turned around, lying on her back. Her chest and neck was covered with small Mark's, damn it her whole body was. "I marked my territory.", I grinned at her. She looked at her body, sighing. "I never am able to cover all of them!" "Well... then don't." I grinned. She threw another pillow at me, when I jumped off the bed to get dressed. Laughter errupted in my room.
After a short pillow fight and a even shorter make out session, I drew away, finally getting dressed.
"See ya in a few, babe." I pecked her lips and went out of the door.

Scotch's POV

I decided on getting dressed anyway. I was a little thirsty and hungry, so I thought about heading for some caffeine into the kitchen.
Getting myself dressed into fresh underwear and socks, one of Iarann's club tshirts and a black faux leather leggings, I slipped on my black converse. Checking my appearance in the bathroom mirror, I decided to ditch the makeup and just comb my hair. Leaving it falling wavy over my back, I went out of Iarann's room and headed up to the common area. Tanja, Breakers wife, was sitting at one of the tables, holding a pot of liquid luck in her hands and smoking a joint. "Mornin! Do I smell coffee?", she winked at me. "Mornin, darlin'. And yes, I just brewed a new one. Help yourself." I smiled at her and went to get a cup of coffee. Deciding on joining her, I grabbed my pot. "Do you mind?" She took a drag of her joint and shook her head no. "Not at all, please, sit down!" I took the offered seat. "How you've been? You and Iarann hit it off last night huh?", she grinned at me. Blushing in a bright crimson red, I just nodded. "Don't worry, girl. The walls here are paper thin in the back and we were in the room next to you guys." She took another drag. "To be honest, it was quite refreshing, because my husband and I were totally in for it." "Excuse me, what?" "Breaker and I were lying in bed and listened to you guys and you know...", she leaned in. "It was a big turn on." I just shook my head, taking a sip of my cup. "Glad to help you then?" Tanja and I shared a laugh. "Wanna have a drag?" I looked at the joint. "I never did before." "No shit? God, girl, where have you been living? Under a rock?" Shrugging at her, I took her offered joint between my fingers. "Go easy girl." I slowly took a drag and coughed a little. "Wow, that tastes different." "You'll get used to it. Go ahead, I can roll myself another one. Smoke that one, it's yours. You won't feel anything with just one drag."

Iarann's POV

"So the neighborhood around the brothel is cleared, no Nazi scum around there anymore.", Jimmybob stated. "Good. How is the housekeeper?", Owl asked. "More dead than alive. Skye told me he he's coming through though.", Bear answered. "Good. Give his family some money, he won't be able to work for a while. And he is a decent man, always been there for the club." We all agreed on that one. "So what else?" "We heard some rumours that the cops got bought from Muller. He is one of the heads of the Nazi-Hydra.", Willy said. "I want you guys to investigate that. Crazy and Madman, can you two dig in the underground, maybe you get some sort of information there. Bear, as soon as there's something new on the housekeeper, tell me. Oh and don't forget the fundraiser next week. We still need to get some bands. One of the booked ones canceled because of sudden death of their lead guitarist." We all nodded in agreement and Owl dismissed us.
One after another we gathered out of our meeting room, only to be met by Tanja and Scotch laughing hysterically.
"Hey girls, what's going on here?" Breaker asked the two of them, as we gathered around them. Scotch looked up, seeing me standing behind her. She smiled widely. "I am stoned.", she said and started giggling. Tanja pointed at me and joined the giggle fit. "Oh mother if Jesus... what did ya gurls do?" "Oh no.... they smoked my joints! Hun, I told you to save me some!",Breaker whined. Bear, Crazy and Madman started laughing. "Have fun handling them..." "Oi Iarann!", Willy called. "Aye?" "Don't forget - tonight 8 p.m. in the ring!" I just rolled my eyes. "Aye. Now come lass, we go for a walk, ya need fresh air." I pulled Scotch up from her seat. She giggled and put her arms around my neck. "I don't want to... I have something else in mind.", she said not really being quiet. Gaining the attention of my brothers, she started rubbing herself on me. "I am horny, Lennox..." I grinned at her. "Aye, I can sense tha..." "You offered to help me in situations like these...", she reclaims needy. My brothers snickered at that. "Yeah, Lennox, please, don't let her down." "Help her out man." The others rocked shit eating grins, watching us.
So I pulled Scotch close and she leaned her head on my shoulder, giving me better access to her sweet spot. I couldn't help myself and marked her again, leaving this time a bigger hickey. Scotch moaned softly. The other hollering at us - I swifted her of her feet and she jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. "Breaker what the fuck were the gurls smoking?!" I laughed, seeing Tanja sitting in his lap, with hooded eyes and biting her own bottom lip. "Yar lass is horny as fuck too!" "Dunno, never happened before. But I kinda like it..." he grinned at me. The others laughed at that and just shook their heads. "You better watch your girls. They already dry hump you two." "Gosh, I better head home... I am getting turned on, just by watching you two.", Bear said. "Oi, watch it brother...", Breaker scuffed. "What? Am I not allowed to go home and fuck my own wife?", Bear asked in return. "YOU'RE TALKING BOUT MY SISTER! I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!", Breaker yelled laughing.
I still held Scotch close, realizing she dosed off. "Well shite... now I won't get lucky..." All eyes were on me again. "She fell asleep!" I laughed, sitting myself and Scotch on the big leather couch. The guys joined in in my laughter and soon the others started to clear out.
Holding Scotch close to me, I decided we could nap right there, until something else comes up.