XXVII.

Iarann's POV

Five weeks after the Irish disaster, everything settled down back to normality.

Corallee's friend Fiona's burial went by four days after she got killed. It got paid by the Souleaters MC and by Sullivan, that was the least we could do.
The death of her friend took a heavy toll on Corallee, she mostly kept to herself, avoiding all company most of the time, except for her daughter, mother and me. I can't say I was happy about that, but I tried to comfort her and to understand her.
Corallee refused any sexual actions, she just wanted to lay in my arms, keeping me close. I was kind of disappointed by that, but I was willing to wait, till she felt better. I guess I was just glad she wouldn't leave me and she still wanted my company.

Our befriended clubs went back home, the Bonecrushers were riding now under the banner of the Souleater MC. Our club business went back to business as usual.
Tonight the club was hosting a big party at the clubhouse, celebrating Halloween MC style.
Sweet-butts, croweaters, hangarounds, other clubs, families and friends were invited. I tried to convince my girl to come by, but she denied it. A little pissed and sad about that, I went to the clubhouse, because I had to make an appearance and to help at the party.
So I found myself behind the bar, serving alcoholic beverages to our guests and trying to keep my cool. My mind still was set on Corallee though.
Bear and Skye came in at some point, Skye dressed up as Red Riding Hood. She smiled at me and told me she chose that outfit, because she doesn't trust the wolf, but the bear on her side. The chatting kept on like that, until they were asking about my old lady.
"She didna wanna come... she still is in agony and refuses anything what involves the club..." I answered matter of factly.
Suddenly Skye looked at Bear. "Honey there is Tanja, I'll be right back." She left us alone, going to Tanja and the other girls. "Y'know I miss her here... I don't feel hole..." Bear nodded. "Yeah... Skye still sobs at night about our baby... don't know what to do, buddy."
We didn't talk further about that topic, the bar kept me busy for a while. Bear got occupied by a member of the Reapers.

Skye's POV

Tanja, Annie and I made our way to Scotch's home. The time of grieving was over now. We wanted to have her back.
Knocking at her door, we stood there on her front door, barely aware of our silly costumes.
Scotch opened the door, being confronted with sexy red riding Hood, sexy Cinderella and sexy Zombiegirl. Stunned she looked at us, before she started laughing out loud.
All three of us just realized then and there how ridiculous we must've looked and we joined in in the laughter.
Still giggling, Scotch stepped aside and let us in her home.
She led us in her living room. "So what gives me the honor of you three horrible versions of sexy being here on my doorstep?" She smiled at us.
I cleared my head. "Well... we are kinda incomplete here... we thought of another costume, but you weren't going so we went with these lame excuses..." I shrugged at her.
"Sorry girls, I really love too, but it doesn't feel right. I can't go, not without Fi."
Annie stepped in front of her. "Scotch. Fiona was a good friend of mine too. You're giving yourself a hard time because of what happened. It wasn't your fault. And besides, do you really think Fi wanted you to grieve like that? She always was the one going out! She once told me, life is a party if you know how to dance. Do it for her. We know you're home alone. Don't do that."
Tanja nodded. "And if you can't tell, but you are giving Iarann a hard time. He misses his girl. He only sticks to the guys, keeps on drinking and smoking more than it's good for him. Two days ago I heard him talking to my old man. He is desperate, he doesn't know what to do. He loves you, darlin. He really does."
Scotch looked at us. I could tell her mind was racing.
After a few minutes she glanced at us askingly. "And what did you guys exactly plan on wearing? I mean, I am not going to throw on some slutty Disney princess version...." she grinned at us and all three of us started chearing simultaneously.

Iarann's POV/about one hour later

I was mixing up some drinkesfor some random persons I didn't know, when all of a sudden the music stopped playing mid song. Owl came to the middle of the common area, grinning widely.
"Dear family and friends, dear guests. This wouldn't be a proper Halloween party if it wasn't for any show offs. We have some very pretty Harley Quinns in here, some good looking Playmates over there and many more! BUT this year the old ladies of my brothers decided to do something different. Please clear the path in front of the bar, the ladies will need that space." I smiled a little at his words, trying to wrap my brain around what these girls do this year. Then I remembered my girl won't be any part of this and I started cleaning glasses, still watching the show though.
"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce you to the one and only band called KISS!"
After he said that the intro of 'I was made for loving you' started blasting out of the speakers. Skye, Tanja and Annie came in, wearing tights and black bodysuits with studs and stripper heels, even their makeup and their hair was totally in style. Laughing at them and shaking my head at them dancing and lip synching to the music, I was looking at the others, watching the three of them performing.
Then out of nowhere, a fourth girl, exactly dressed like the others came around and smiled brightly.
Bear, now behind the bar with me, lightly punched my shoulder. "I'll be shitin' bricks! Iarann is that your girl?"
I couldn't think straight, my eyes only seeing Scotch.
She was wearing a skintight,black bodice, showing off all of her beautiful curves. Her hair was touped big and she danced with the other girls and had obviously fun. I stood there unable to move or to function, not being able to lose eye contact to that beautiful creature right in front of me.

After the song ended, the girls waved at their audience and went to their partners. So did Corallee.
"Hey there stud...." she said smiling and winking at me. Still shocked at her appearance I just looked her up and down.
My reaction made her giggle. "I guess like what you see then?" Nodding at that, Bear and Skye started laughing at our side. "Girl, I think Iarann needs proof that this is you...", Skye chimed in.
Corallee took my hand in hers and came closer, kissing my neck. A shudder went down my body. "Let's go to your room, babe...", she whispered into my ear.
With a crooked grin I threw her nonchalantly over my shoulder and went for the hallway. Corallee giggled amused at my behavior. "I quit bartending... I ha' better shite ta do..."
Wolfwhistles could be heard. "Yeah... you do your girl!!" And laughter errupted while I was carrying her to my room.

-------------------------------------
Hey there folks! So this is it... I hope you enjoyed the ride as much as I did, hopefully you join me on another story.
Let me know what you think!

Maybe some one shots of Iarann and Corallee will follow!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!! That means so much to me, thank you!