XIII

Scotch's POV

I didn't go into the shower straight away. I used the opportunity as long as Iarann was gone, to check in on my mother and my babygirl. We chatted a while, making sure both of them are well, when I heard Iarann coming back into the room.
"That sounds good Josy. Ok baby, listen to your grandma and go back to bed. I love you. See you in four days. Have fun! Yeah.... you too. Bye."
I hanged up and laid the phone on the bedside table. "Their roadtrip was uneventful, but they had fun. Both sound and safe." I informed Iarann, who just nodded at me. "I am heading into the shower now. Do you need something in there, before I go in?" Rummaging in my duffel bag I didn't look up.
Suddenly Iarann's arms snaked around me from behind, his hands resting on my belly. His warm breath tickling the skin underneath my ear. "Hey what are you doing?", I giggled. "Holding ya close.", he whispered. "Yeah I can tell that... but why?" He stayed silent, planting soft kisses on my neck and my shoulders. Moaning quietly in pure delight, I could feel him pressing me against him.
Then without further warning he let go of myself. I stood there in the middle of the room, startled and obviously turned on.
Iarann locked his room door and shrugged off his kutte, hanging it on the back of the armchair. Watching him move, I couldn't resist staring at him. His salt and pepper hair, his broad shoulders, his wrinkles in his handsome face, his whole appearance. My breathing came intermittently the moment I realized he started to undress himself.
Absolutely in awe I watched him getting naked. Before he pulled down his boxers I turned around, ashamed of myself for my bluntly staring at him. I was more than aroused at this point.
I haven't been with a man since Pete happened. Almost six years living in abstinence and I couldn't handle it my shit right now. My knees melted to pudding.
Iarann, now absolutely naked, walked by, going into the bathroom. Shamelessly he showed me his butt cheeks, when he slowly passed me.
He stopped mid doorway. "Keep ma company, love? No funny business, I promise." He even didn't look at me, just stood still, waiting for me. I nodded hesitantly. Smacking my head, because he couldn't see me nodding, I answered with a thin voice. "Yeah, one sec."
I could hear him smirking. "Take yar time, love." Then he went into the bathroom and I could hear the water running.
I woke up from my rigid and slowly started undressing myself. Still in my underwear, I made my way into the bathroom, seeing him waiting for me.
He looked at me, a sad smile on his lips. "I.... I...", I started to talk, but he came to me, laying his finger on my lips, silencing me. "Don't. Just let ma help ya.", he whispered and he walked around me. Nervousness was an understatement at this point, but I could feel his hands caressing my skin on my back. He unclasped my bra and helped me out. Then he started kissing my shoulder blades, the hot steam of the shower relaxing me a tad bit. His hands brushed over my back to my sides, onto my hips. His fingers hooked into the waistband of my panties, he gently pushed them down, leaving me standing naked in front of him. "Let's take tha shower, beautiful." His voice hoarse. Iarann took my hand in his and pulled me with him in the shower.
Normal people taking a shower means them getting cleaned up and shit like that, I stood there like a stranded whale in absolute loss of thoughts unable to think straight. Maybe it was because a very naked Irish man was in here with me. I kinda freaked out then and there and started to back out of the shower, when he laid his hands on my arms. "Don't worry, love. It's just ma and ya. I take care of ya, like I promised." He took the showerhead and started to soak my long hair, washing my own hair for me. His hands on my scalp made my knees more weak than before in his room. He sensed me almost falling down, so he secured me, with pulling me close to his body and holding me tight. He turned me around to face him. "What's the matter, babe?", he whispered, still holding me very close. This time I didn't answer. My body was tingling everywhere our skin touched, my heart race quickened. Looking longingly into Iarann's eyes, I lifted my hand and caressed his cheek. "You're to good to be true..." I whispered. Then I got on my tiptoes and pulled him in for a gentle kiss. Iarann moaned and I could feel his manhood getting rock hard against my flesh. Grinning into the kiss, he pulled a little away, leaning his forehead on mine. "Look what ya do to ma... gurl... tha ain't funny..." he breathed out. I smirked. "Hey is this a screwdriver or are you just happy to see me?" I joked. But I wasn't aware what he is going to do afterwards. Iarann growled slowly and picked me up, pushing me up against the wall. Reflexively I put my legs around his waist, afraid of falling down. The irish man snickered "I am more than happy to screw ya to be honest..." he grinned diabolically at me. And then I realized how his dick touched my mid section, just inches away from slipping into me.
He saw my look and my facial expression. "We don't ha to do tha right now, ya know...", he whispered, giving me a caring smile. I thought about it and pushed all my thoughts away, giving in on my feelings towards him. "I know. But I... I want to feel again. Let me feel you, Iarann." I mumbled at his lips. I didn't have to wait for an answer. Iarann grinned cockily and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me urgently.

We stayed like this and made out for a while.
"Let's stop for now and get cleaned up, love. We can continue tha in ma bed though." He suggested suddenly, letting myself carefully down on my own feet. "Iarann, please...", I whined, holding myself up, by gripping his shoulders. "My legs are pudding..." he chuckled. "Well then let ma help ya."

Some time later

Iarann carried me out of the shower, after he washed us both. He took me to the bed and laid me on top of it, both of us still soaking wet.
We returned to make out again. His calloused fingers drawing patterns on my body, making me squirm in anticipation. I moaned when his lips trailed down my neck, sucking at my sweet spot underneath my ear. I moaned a little louder this time.
"Let me show ya how really beautiful ya are to ma, babe."

This night Iarann showed me what making love really meant. I never experienced something like that before. Sure thing, I had sex in my past, but first I only know sex with Pete and second it never got that intense.

Iarann rolled of me, breathing heavily. "Gurl, yar ma death sumday." He groaned. He pulled me close to him, letting my head rest on his chest. "Thank you Iarann. " "Hm?" "Thanks for showing me that sex doesn't mean like just fucking..." "Love... sex never ain't just fuckin. Well it could be. But not with us." I cuddled him closer. "You know, I only laid with one guy before you. This kind of was a lifetime experience here." Iarann chuckled. "Yar to kind, love. But.... wait. Ya just had sex with Josys sperm-giver? Ya gotta be shitin ma!" "No, it's the truth." "Fuck... how long ago was ya last time?" I calculated in my mind. "Well Josy is five years and 7 months old and well adding nine months to that... six years and four months I guess..." "For Christ's sake... ya didna make love for tha amount of time?" "Actually... this was the first time making love for me.", I mumbled. "Wait, what?" I grew silent for a few minutes, just listening to Iaranns heartbeat, trying to calm down. "Pete just rammed his cock into me several times. It never was pleasurably, he didn't care about me..."
Iarann cradled me in his arms. "If I ever find tha arse, I am going to kill him."
I shuddered at the bare thought of that. "Don't worry, I will be decent about tha. But he ha to suffer for all he put ya through." He kissed my forehead. "Now let's worry about sumthin else... I guess ya being tha near to ma, woke up my ole buddy from down under..." I giggled. "Didn't know you were part Australian." "Ugh, shut it woman, and let ma fuck yar." He growled, grinning at me. And with that he rolled me over and we made love the whole night.