XXIV.

Iarann's POV

Getting to the hospital as fast as I could I broke every damn speed limit on my way.
My mind was spinning, my heart was racing, my body was trembling - my love is awakening.
Storming through every goddamn door in my way, running over peasants, I made my way to Corallee's room, flanked by my brothers who followed suit.
The little Irish nurse waited outside of my girls room, smiling brightly when she saw me. "She's asking about you.", she said and opened the door for me.

The minute I stepped into the hospital room, I locked my eyes with Corallee.
Every sorrow, every pain, every hurt feeling forgotten in this instant.
Tiredly she smiled her crooked smile at me. "Lennox....", she breathed, still to weak to talk properly.
Within three steps I was at her side, cradling her gently in my arms, planting soft kisses on her head. Warm tears of joy were falling down from both of us.
"Baby..."
Slightly pulling away, I stared into her beautiful orbs and lost myself within. All feelings of mine were mirrored in her eyes and I pressed my lips onto hers in a chaste kiss.
Corallee pulled me closer, digging her fingers tightly into my kutte, holding me close.
We intensified our kiss hungrily, when someone behind us cleared their throat.
My overprotective side showed up and I gathered my girl behind my back, trying to keep her away from any possible harm.
In the doorway though all my brothers were watching us, Rosie included. Most of them carrying smirks, others grinning like bloody hell.
"'Bout time sleeping beauty to wake up... Iarann really got onto our nerves...", Crazy grinned.
I sent him an pissed look, until Corallee started giggling. "Gosh guys...", she whispered and took my hand in hers. "Hey what are you waiting for, group-hug everyone!" She spreaded out her arms and all the guys jumped her all at once.
"Easy, easy fellas! Yar crushing her! I am no' willing ta lose the person I luv the most!" I exclaimed smirking. Corallee pushed the others slightly away. "What did you just say, Lennox?", she asked quietly, looking at me with her big brown, lovable eyes.
I couldn't care less of the guys being here, when I took her face gently in my hands.
"Corallee, yar ma one and only. I luv ya." She smiled at me brightly and leaned in for a soft and cherished kiss.
"I love you, too.", she told me quietly.

Rosier clapped in her hands. "All right boys! Now get lost the two need their space! Shoo shoo, out!" She shooed my brothers, who were still grinning at us, out of the room.

Crazy POV

I turned around to Mackenzie,  who was standing next to me while we all gathered into Corallee's room. When I couldn't find her there, I started looking for her.
"Hey, did anybody see the little nurse? She was right next to me one minute ago!" "Nah, sorry bro. Maybe she had to work or something?", Jimmybob shrugged, holding his girl Annie close.  I nodded at that and walked through the intensive care unit, looking for her.
A colleague of Mackenzie was sorting some stuff in a storage room.
"Hey, have you seen Mackenzie?" The elder lady turned around. "Oh sure, she just left with two guys a minute ago. Shall I tell her something dear?" Trying to wrap my head around the information she gave me, I shook my head no. "Uhm, no. Can you tell me how these guys looked like?" "Of course. They both were tall men, one of them was a redhead. They sounded like Irish." Realization hit me and I ran to my brothers.

"OWL! OWL! THEY TOOK MACKENZIE!", I shouted worriedly.  Owl and the others turned around to me. "Crazy what happened?", Willy asked. "I was looking for my little nurse, Mackenzie, she was next to me in Corallee's room. But from one moment to the other she was gone. I was looking for her and a colleague of hers told me two Irish men guided her out!"
Dumbstruck they looked at me and then they were rushing out of the intensive care unit.

As soon as we got to the parking lot, I saw Mackenzie being dragged into a van. "CRAZY!", She yelled when she saw me. One of the men pushed her down on the floor in the van and hit her right across the face. The van speeded up and they drove past us, before we could get there.

"FUCK!"

Later that day

We were back at the clubhouse, trying to get some informations. The fellas from the Bonecrushers were digging into the world wide web, trying to track them down. The license plate of the van was a fake one, so we weren't lucky with that.

I sighed agonized by the bullshit that went down. "They know she told us!", I exclaimed.

Suddenly Iarann walzed through the door. "What the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be at your girls!", Owl bellowed. "Don't worry, her gurls and Ma are with her... I ha' informations. Guess they are important."
Crazy looked at him. "Shoot!"
"My brother in law called again. They brought the lass to an abandoned farmhouse, about 30 miles from here. They beat her up, but she's alive and they intend on keeping it tha way. He told ma, they wanna make a deal. They will hand out the lass, but only if they get ma." Owl growled. "We definitely won't do that!" All the brothers started talking in rage. Looking st Iarann I knew he had something up his sleeve.

Iarann snarled. "LISTEN TO MA! I might ha an idea...."
All the guys came closer, when Iarann told us what he was up to.
I looked at him like he was crazy. "You are nuts... if it doesn't work out, you and her will be dead!"
Iarann smiled wickedly at us. "I ha a plan, like I told ya."

Around midnight/ Iarann's POV

"Aye babe, all will turn out well, don't worry.  I'll be back with ya in a few.... Aye... I luv ya..." I ended the phonecall  and looked at Crazy who stood next to me, all dressed in black.
"I hate lyin to ma gurl." I murmured. "You come back home to her. I am sure of that." Crazy nodded at me.
We were positioned above a hill, waiting for instructions of the others, who were checking out the area around the farmhouse.

Mackenzie's POV

They blindfolded me, so I couldn't see where they brought me. With my hands and my feet tied, I couldn't move at all. Tears stinging in my eyes, I knew I did a big mistake. Now the Irish got to me and I guess a hard time was ahead of me.
After a short walk they threw me to the floor, tying my hands to something cold. Shortly after I felt someone kicking me in the guts.
A sharp pain made me Yelp. "Cry lassie, no body will hear ya..."

------‐-----------------------

On this occasion I wanted to say a huuuge thank you to all my followers, readers, voters and supporters- thank you so much!! I appreciate it ❤❤❤