Chapter 9

Seokjin's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. The bright lights overhead strained at my eyes and I closed them again, trying to adjust to the brightness. I looked at myself. I wasn't hooked up to any machines or an IV. I guess they just left me here to sleep it off.

I was just throwing over the covers when Dr Choi walked in with his clipboard. He smiled at me.

"Oh good Kim. You're up. Let me just check your vitals and you should be good to go."

I made no comment and just let him continue with his examination. I knew I was fine. I felt fine. When he was done, he pronounced me to be in perfect health and signed my discharge sheet. I thanked him and he left. I got out of bed and found my clothes in a pile in the bathroom and got changed.

My mind went back to the day's events. I felt a twinge of pain in my heart. I just brushed it away and walked out of the room. I ran into Taehyung and Jimin outside.

"Appa! Are you okay? They told me you collapsed!"

"I'm fine baby." I hugged both him and Jimin. "Just a little overworked I suppose. Let's go home okay?"

Taehyung nodded but didn't look convinced. I could see that he had been crying. Jimin looked nervous and worried. I smiled at them and walked to my car. We drove home in  silence

Taehyung and Jimin ran up to Tae's room and I went up to take a shower. I needed to cool my head. Thoughts of Jungkook flooded my mind. His laugh. His smile. His cute bunny teeth. Inevitably, they would teeter on dangerous grounds. Like the day of our school fair and that damn Kissing Booth!

It was all Namjoon's fault. He was an idiot.

♧♧♧

Flashback

"Seokjin-ah!! Please do me a favour," Namjoon whined.

"What is it this time Namjoon-ah?" Jin asked tiredly.

"Please man the booth for me. Pleeeaaaase!!! Just for a few minutes. Haerin said she wants to meet me behind the bleachers for five minutes! This could be my chance Jin-ah!" He rubbed his hands in glee. Jin just rolled his eyes. Namjoon was such a man whore.

"Stop whining like a dying dog! Fine. I'll do it! You better be back in five minutes or I'll take your light sabre as payment!" Jin warned him.

"I promise I'll be right back! Thank you Jinnie !!!" He ran off like an idiot and Jin groaned, making his way to the booth. He just stood there and looked around forlornly. This kissing booth was the worst idea. Namjoon didn't have even one customer.

As Jin leaned on the booth, he lowered his head down and was about to fall off to sleep when the sound of someone clearing their throat, jolted him out of his light slumber. He opened his eyes and locked them onto his best friend Jungkook. Jin smiled widely.

"Kookie-ah! Can you see what that idiot Joonie has done? He left me here while he's making out with Haerin behind the bleachers!" Jin was exasperated.

Jungkook smiled shyly and placed
KR₩ 1 on the counter in front of Jin who's eyes went wide realising the implications of what he had just done. Jin was dumbfounded.

"May I have my kiss Jinnie?" He smiled shyly up at Jin. Jin nodded stupidly and found himself leaning in towards Jungkook's mouth. Their lips touched and Jin felt an electric shock jolt through his body. Jungkook's lips were soft and moulded to his perfectly. He moved his lips against Jin's pillowy soft ones and moaned into the kiss, feeling every vibration as heat pooled in his stomach.

Jungkook had landed in heaven. The kiss was everything he had dreamed it would be. By the time he pulled away, Jin was as red as a tomato and Jungkook fluttered his eyelashes while standing there awkwardly.

"Thank you Jinnie." He smiled again and skipped off to join their group. Every one of them had watched the kiss. Jin looked away in embarrassment. His ears became hot and he cursed Namjoon to the ends of the Earth.

Namjoon returned ten minutes later, apologising profusely and looked really upset that Haerin had stood him up. Jin couldn't help but laugh. He could have told Namjoon he told him so!

Jin walked to his friends. They all winked and smiled knowingly. Jungkook looked down, embarrassed. Jin grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the school.

"What was that Jungkook? Why did you kiss me? I thought we were friends. Are you trying to humiliate me or prank me in front of everyone?" Jin was upset.

"NO! Oh God no Jinnie! I promise I'm not planning anything. I-I just wanted to show you how I feel about you. I-I love you Jinnie."

Seokjin was never more stunned in his life. Jungkook loved him! Loved him, as in, more than a friend? He turned away, intending to walk away, only to be yanked back by Jungkook.

"Don't walk away Jinnie." And he crashed his lips against Jin's, pulling him by his head, closer to him. Jin didn't react at first, but was soon kissing Jungkook back with the same intensity and passion as the other. Their tongues collided and they fought for dominance, with Jin winning and deepening the kiss until they were both left breathless.

"What was that Kookie? It felt amazing!" He leaned his forehead  against Jungkook's and groaned.

"Jungkook? Will you be my boyfriend?" Jin looked into Kookie's eyes and hung onto the hope he found in them.

"Y-yes. I will." And he leaned in again and captured Jin's lips with his own.

************************************

I hope I've cleared up some things

Lots more to come though. I hope you are all enjoying this story.

Thank you for your votes and comments. You are all amazing! 💞

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😘