Iyanuoluwa-Temi 🇳🇬 yewandejoseph 🇳🇬 Eddy622 🇳🇬 LazypenNaija 🇳🇬

Happy New Year guys.....................

I know I mentioned a guest in the previous chapter but I'm kind of still waiting. But don't worry our guest is still around the corner.

You know the way we roll na 😉
I'm going to be talking about four amazing writers. Let me tell you, if you haven't read their Books on Wattpad, then I don't know what continent you are from oooo....

Seriously...... If you haven't read any of the novels that I have and will be mentioning in this book generally, then you don't know what you are missing ooo....

***

Iyanuoluwa-Temi

⚫️Beneath the surface.

Who knows that feeling you get when you feel like entering a book and getting rid of a character. Just  be prepared, infact look for a comfortable chair and be in your most comfortable position.  This book comes with pure and raw reality. The way the book is written would hardly make you notice any errors. I really admire the way the writer writes.

Beneath the surface has an interesting plot. I enjoyed every bit of it. Like the writer really has a great technique of storytelling.
The issues mentioned in it are real and the way the story is crafted is amazing. Beneath the surface is not a book you can just read and forget. It will stay with you for long days, like it did to me.

                            ...  ~ ...

yewandejoseph 🇳🇬

How can you say you haven't read any of  Yewande's books.🙄 Taa.....

⚫️My days at Crown school
⚫️Married to Victor Stephen
⚫️Meeting with the president's son

My days at Crown school transported me back to highschool, you know the crazy, exciting, buzzy and funny parts of highschool 😅
It made me want to revisit it and change back some things.(how I wish)

Yewande is a writer with a natural flair and of course a promising future. Her books draws you in and they speak to you. You will always be motivated when you read her books, you can't tell me you read Yewande's book and you didn't pick anything from it. You can never tell me you didn't enjoy Yewande's book. They are always motivational.

Meeting with the president's son would shake you, most especially those motivational words she dashed us with Jadesola's voice at the ending. I literally felt goose pimples and I know those words strucked golds. If you know what I'm saying and you feel I'm not making proper justice to this epistles or you have something to say, please dm me. There's a Chapter for you to give your epistles.

Yewande Joseph is one of my favourite author, I got to know her early last year and I immediately took a liking to her and her books.
Is it the catchy dialogues that held my interest all the way? Or the beautiful plot that grabbed me by the throat. Her books are part of the very few books I won't forget.

                        ...~...

Eddy622 🇳🇬

⚫️CRUSH

Why is your face now like that, as if you have never crushed on a guy before 🙄 Oyaa who's your recent crush? Tell me yours and I will tell you mine. Even with the title you should know this book is well sauced and delicious 😋