Ad_zy1 🇳🇬 bohemianpengame 🇳🇬

Ad_zy1 🇳🇬

⚫️Preordained

I read this book back in 2017/2018 😄😄 and I must commend the writer for a great job.  Preordained is a stand out work, like it's masterly plotted and the characters in it are memorable.

You know there are some books on Wattpad you will wish you had the hard copy, well this rare book is one of it. Like I so much enjoyed this book, it changed the opinion I had on prostitutes.

This book is a edge of your seat type of book. It has crisp dialogues and a carefully measured pace which makes the book chilling and earns it a book store material. Like I was hooked up right from the beginning of this book.

Preordained is absorbing, richly detailed and dramatically satisfying. I love your works ma'am. Your style of writing is amazing. You are good at what you do ma'am.

There are some books you read and never forget, this wonderful book is one of them, like it's beautifully written and well plotted.  👍👍

Just get ready to fall in love with this must read book. Yeah, it's that irresistible. Don't be surprised if you get hung up on it. Keep moving the world with the magic of your pen ma'am. I admire your style of writing and I'm one of your enthusiastic fans. And I'm still going to keep reading 'Preordained'  over and over again.  These type of books never get old to me.
Lots of hugs ma'am 🤗🤗🤗

bohemianpengame 🇳🇬

⚫️The devil Wears Okrika

Turn on the lights before you turn on the first page of this electrifying book. Get a comfortable bed cause this book is going to grab you by the throat in each chapter and won't let you off the edge of your seat for a moment till you are done with it, I assure you.

'The devil Wears Okrika' is terrific, like oh my goodness, it's a page suspenseful page turner that jolts and entertains readers. Funny enough I had a very important exam the next day of the day I read this book. Lol, I couldn't drop it till I was done and I could not get enough of it.

This book deserves to be published like it's a book store material.
Let me tell you, this book will keep the brightest mystery buff keep guessing who the killer is, like you can never predict who the killer is.
I love everything about this book, is it the setting? The use of God factor? The amazing plot?   the vividly drawn characters ? Or the fact that it's a page turner that had me racing towards the end?

Oh mehn, the plot is full of subtle intrigues and long kept secrets that culminate in an explosive climax, ewoo we Nigerians also have our own John Grisham on Wattpad. Mahd oooo....
This book isn't edited but it's perfectly interesting. The language is lyrical and deeply evocative. Like the writer didn't overdo his Vocabs and his choice of words makes reading welcoming.

You won't regret ever trying this book out, please add to your reading list, vote and rain comments on every chapter. When you are done come back to this street, so as to make other to be readers know I'm not bluffing and I don't bluff when it comes to books.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Note 📝

Alright this Author's are part of my favourite writers. I look up to you guys. Your seats in the literary garden is certain(Oreoluwa is telling you this) 🙌🙌🙌🙌. I love you guys and I'm your number one fan. Keep inking, the pen was designed specially for you.
Words alone can't express how much I appreciate your works, but know you have a fan out there who looks up to you. 😢😢

Be warned and guided, everything written here doesn't sum up how good this writers are and how interesting their works are.
Check them out and give them a follow. You won't be dissapointed 😉😉

Happy reading, don't forget to vote and comment. Don't be stingy with your opinions, our writers weren't stingy with their ideas. If you have done this, dm me let's cook a pot of friendship together ♥️♥️

And for my beautiful writers, to every writers on board and out there 😘😘. Keep moving the world with the magic of your pen . I love your books and I love you too.... Let's keep inking.

We are Nigerians 💪💪🇳🇬🇳🇬

Nigerians are we 💪💪

Hey... You will not like to go without voting for this chapter ooo. 🙄