Ad_zy1

Hey Yo! Yes I'm back again, but not alone. We have a big sister in the house. Increase the Volume 🔊
Yessy.........  Loud it.

If you don't know her, then you are OYO and if you haven't read any of her books, maybe you have been leaving under the rocks, 🤔 Olumo Rock in particular. Or you have been sleeping 😂😂😂 but if truly you haven't read any, please do and you are in for a shocker.

Alright Amazing people, Welcome with me on board the beautiful, terrific, Outstanding , Exceptional and a writer that never fails in delivering read worthy contents......... 👏👏👏👏 Ad_zy1

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

🖤⚫️Can we meet you ma'am ?

Ad_zy1🎤 🔴 I'm Adaeze Stephanie. School admin/teacher, writer and a Soap maker.

️🖤How did you come across Wattpad?

🔴 🎤   I came across Wattpad by accident. In 2012 or so I was browsing through my playstore and saw the app. The caption 'Free books' caught my eye instantly.

😂😂😂😂 ⚫️🖤 How has your writing experience been like?

🔴🎤   My writing experience has been an eye-opener, an opportunity to meet like minds, make new friends, and a way of expressing myself. When I write, it is like I am another person.

Wawuu... ⚫️🖤How and when did you start writing?

🔴 🎤 I started writing at eleven. That was the time I got this exercise book at a birthday party and turned it to my journal. Then I got into secondary school and started writing short mystery stories. Friends read them and encouraged me, and so it just sort of continued from there.

⚫️🖤What are the challenges you face as a writer?

🔴 My major challenges would be procrastination and juggling writing with other responsibilities. Over the years, I have gotten busier and I barely have time to sit and write unless I deliberately avoid things and people! Then there's writers block; I'm sure a lot of writers can relate to this. It's upsetting.

I can so relate with this ⚫️🖤Have you ever thought of giving up?

🔴 🎤 I've never thought of giving up. A break, yes, but I could never stop writing. Where would all the characters in my head go to? How will they get to meet my amazing readers?

⚫️🖤Have you ever gotten a criticism that made you angry?

🔴🎤 Nope. I don't let criticism upset me. I may get slightly annoyed, but never angry. Then I go back to see what could have caused the critic to do what they did.

⚫️🖤Who are your role models when it comes to writing?

🔴🎤 One of my main role models has got to be Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. OMG I LOVE HER. I love her work. Another person is Dan Brown. Then Akwaeke Emezi.

Oh my goodness, I love Chimamanda too.  But I will surely try Akwaeke Emezi out.

⚫️🖤What's that thing people don't know about you?

🔴🎤 I'm not sure people know that I listen to music in the dark to get inspiration. Some songs describe emotions so well and set scenarios in my head. That's one of my major sources of inspiration.

⚫️🖤Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

🔴 🎤 In the next five years I see myself in a state of peace with myself. I hope to be an accomplished author.

Wow, brilliant 👍⚫️🖤What are the three things you can't do without?

🔴 🎤 I cannot do without my phone, a book, and my glasses.

⚫️🖤What are your dislikes and likes?

🔴🎤 I'll use people: I like sincere and genuine people. I dislike the opposite, of course.

Same here too.... ⚫️🖤Describe yourself in three words ma'am.

🔴🎤 I'd say I've got a good sense of humor, I'm sincere (or at least I try to be), and I'm a softie deep down.

️🖤What was the last book you read?

🔴 🎤 The last book I read was 'Anne Rice's The Mummy'. For the third time, can you imagine? I have a crush on Rameses.

Lol,  I can imagine ..... I've read 'Ake. The years of childhood by Wole Soyinka' uncountable times 😂😂😂

⚫️🖤Can you list three books you really wish you were the writer?

🔴🎤 I think I'm grateful the original authors wrote the books I love, haha.

⚫️🖤Who's your favorite Writer on Wattpad both African and non African?

🔴🎤 My favourite African Wattpad writer would be WeirderMum .  I enjoyed reading her book, Yellow Tales of a Nigerian Housemaid.

Weirdermum is one of my favourites, she's sooooo...... good. She literally made Wattpad homely for me.

⚫️🖤Do you see yourself in full time writing?

🔴 🎤   I think I was made for part time writing. I'm doing so many things at this point in my life.

Alright ma'am
🖤⚫️Any words for your readers and fans?

🔴🎤 To my readers (and fans if there are any), I want to thank you guys so much. Without you, I wouldn't have come this far. I appreciate your support. Thank you xx.

⚫️🖤Thank you so much for your time ma'am, I really appreciate.

   🔴🎤   You're welcome. And thank you, too.

And it's a wrap 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Note: If you haven't read Preordained. Go and add it to your library and reading list. Don't forget to rain down your comments in the comments section. 
♥️♥️♥️♥️

I remain Oreoluwa Ade-Ademola