🔊 You don't want to miss out on this

Hiya!

I tell you.  You really don't want to miss out on this, guess what? Just hold on a bit. 

Have you heard?  An enjoyable story with twists and turns is back here on Wattpad!

A large doze of Friendship ☑ 

 Sprinkles of Twists ☑  and  Romance ☑ 

Plus a dash of Humour ☑  and more... makes up the book  'Troubles of friendship' by maramartha

Two friends||  Rape.............NO SPOILERS. Go check it out to find out more. 👇

'The Troubles of Friendship by maramartha is back on Wattpad' but just a few chapters. But you can definitely find the remaining chapters on Good novel. 

The Troubles of Friendship is a gripping tale of love and strong Friendship. I've read a lot of books on friendship, and I think 'The Troubles of Friendship' has this different touch to it,   Reading with my third eye I will say the author gave an acute grasp of what friendship is.  Just go and check it out and you will understand clearly what I mean.  

In it you will find  interweaved stories of the author's formative days, which you will find relatable and humorous. If you are the type of reader that loves imagery, descriptions that helps your imaginations, welcome on board.

Just head on to her profile maramartha. GO. GO. GO. GO. GO READ IT. It's just one click away. Take a peek, add up to your library and reading list, delve into it.  ENJOY. 

Thanks 😉