Chapter 2

Anna

i woke up to my alarm, and rolled over to my stomach then smashed the turn off button. I stretched my muscles as far as i can and got up from the bed made my way to the bathroom took a shower, did my morning routine then went to my closet pulled out short with t-shirt and converse. I head towards at the kitchen and saw both of my parents having a morning breakfast.

"Good morning"

"Morning" my dad said as i sat down

"So ready for your first day of school?" he asked me, settling his eyes on me.

"Yeah" i replied, faking my whole smile just to please him which he nodded in approval. i'm transferring into new school which i don't give a big fuck but my dad didn't liked my old school since he found out that i was having but of trouble interacting with other students, it ended up really bad, like i know i'm gonna fickimg go through the same cycle just like my school.

"Well, i can guarantee that she's excited more than you are, here i made you pancake" my mom looked at me with a smile while placing plate in front of me.

"Thank you"

Once i finished having breakfast, i took my bag and threw over my back, the  got out of the house before picking my bike and started riding off

--

I finally arrived at my school, looked around letting out small sigh here goes nothing i made my way to the front door and once i got in, a nervousness coursed through in me, the anxious i'm having right now making me feel uncomfortable. The laughing, mumbling sounds instantly hits my ear. There were people comfortable about being here, talking to their friends.

Obviously it's a public school so it's just as same as my old one's are, i looked down not wanting to make eye contact at anyone cause it's awkward. I found the office and saw lady who were typing something in her computer, i walked up to the counter and cleared my throat and the lady looked up to me.

"Yes?" she said in annoyance tone. I scratched back of my neck trying to scramble words to say.

i'm new here, i registered this monday"

"Your name?"she asked, aggressively typing while chewing her gum.

"Im anna" i said with nervous tone, the lady nodded, continuously typing on her computer and printed my schedule, then handed to me.

"And here, this is your locker code, your class starts in five minutes" she said, i mumbled 'thank you' got out of the office, reciting my schedule and realized, i only have 4 classes
1st period 7:00-8:40 English 3
2nd period 8:45-9:30 math 5
3th period 9:35-10:10 history
LUNCH 10:10-11:05
4th period 11:10-12:00 biology
Alright only 4 class, Fuck this, you can do it, i started searching my first class room.

After i struggled to find my first class, i had finally found my class but i made it right on time, i took a deep breath and walked up to my teacher. I showed him my schedule before he took in hand

"Im anna, i'm new student here" i said, bit shaky voice just breathe anna breathe, he nodded

"Alright, go take a empty seat next to.......Billie, billie raise your hand"

I looked over to my front and saw a girl with black hair neon green roots, Her eyes were bright blue she has the most beautiful eyes i could lost into it and she has full pink lips. There was lots of chains wrapped around her neck and those metal skull rings shes wearing it must be expensive.

As i walked over to her and slowly sat down pulled out my notebook and pen. After few minutes, i felt tap on my shoulder, i turned my left, our eyes met. I tried to held my eyes at her level.

"Do you got any pen?" she asked with whisper, keeping her eyes on board.

"yeah, i do, give me sec" i reached over to my bag and pulled out a pen then handed to her

she took it and started chewing on it, i furrowed my brow which that bothered her, she looked at me once with a confusion.

"What?" she said bit harsh tone.

"Nothing" i replied, and quickly paid attention to teacher

"Don't fucking look at me like that again"she whispered harsh tone.

I dusted my head trying to not get all fussed up.

Nice school, dad

Last period left, i let it out long sigh of relief while heading towards to the cafeteria, i looked around. The walls were brown but not too dreary and the floor looked so clean like way better than my old school cafeteria floor.

The tables were clean and the trays were different color and looked new to me, this is way better than my old school cafeteria but i'm praying that school lunch better be good, i walked to the lunch line, and took my tray, and waited my turn.

Finally, i took my lunch, it looked so appetizing. i took a burger, bottle of water, and apple thats all but mostly i'm glad they have fruits, totally better than my old school cafeteria.

As the bell ring, i dumped my tray into the trash and made my way to my last period, i looked over to my schedule.

Biology.

God, i hate this lesson, mostly i hate they let us do surgery on little animals, its just so gross. I made it to my class, and walked up to my teacher handed my schedule.

"You're new student huh?" she asked and i gave her light nod

"Good take a seat then" she gestured me toy desk, i looked in my front searching for seat as my eye landed on a empty seat that were all the way behind, which was closer to window, i walked over to empty seat and sat down in my desk.

"open your book page num-"

There was loud bang agains the wall that interrupted her. She turned around in annoyance like already knew who it was.

"billie, you're late" she said with annoyance.

"Sorry Mrs. Judith it won't happen it again" she acted too innocent.

"Take a seat, i have no time to argue with you" she said with little bit stern voice as billie smiled sweetly at her and walked up to her seat then sat down in her desk.

The bell finally ringed, i packed all my stuff headed to the door and suddenly someone bumped my shoulder harshly enough me to fall down.

"Watch where you are going?" i heard familiar voice next to me, i looked up to who it was, the same girl i met in first period, she stared into my soul with those cold eyes, with that she walked away. The fuck is wrong with her. i shook my head and headed to my locker, put all my books in there.

*TIME SKIP TO HOME*

i opened the door and closed it behind me.

"Mom, dad, i'm home" i yelled, threw my bag on the couch and headed towards to the kitchen

No answer.

Guess they went to their work, they usually go to business trip and they come back around midnight or sometimes they came back next 2 week so yeah i always stays at home alone.