Chapter 28

Anna

The time went as it is, i minded my whole bushiness by just doing my own shit and my own ways to ignore her and to graduate this shitty school and get into college to continue my further life but though there was time i found it difficult to avoid her presence.

Sometimes we would pass each other occasionally in the hall and during that moment her shoulder would bump onto mine every fucking time i pass her as if she is expressing her anger on mine even at the one single decision about our relationship whether we should end it or just take a break from each other to heal ourselves.

And yet, she is acting like a childish and being ignorant about it. Why is it so hard for her to respect my privacy for once?.

I mean, i kinda manifested that. A little bit.

It was a day that went off very unusual to me. Well of course it's a Monday. Who fucking likes Monday and it's one of the worst day ever happened to everyone.

The school would fill with rumors, lies, and the lies would shift to truth, and the truth turns out to be reality till that to become more actionable, and more demonstrable to everyone.

And i was hurt to hear and see it at the very of my own eyes and from Sophie

"Bitch!. She got a mother fucking new hoe"

"So?. She got it. What's that supposed to matter to me?" I scoffed and continued to write down some topic about my future that teacher gave us. Essay

Her eyes shine with concern and confusion but filled with little shock.

"A hoe that is prettier than you, girl. Stop acting like you don't care about it"

I harshly dropped my pen and stared at her "And that hoe will be ugly eventually and i don't care about them"

I gave a light slap on her cheek "Just consider me as an irrelevant bitch at this point, okey?"

"Fine, we will see"

I was balanced, not emotionally or physically but i acted like i was balanced as in appearance as well as i am balanced between the lies and truth in myself whom i keep telling myself to not care about them. I did cared when billie stepped into that door with a chick who actually looked pretty. She was dead gorgeous though. I felt insecure. I think i deserved to be feel that way because i witnessed something that supposedly retributed to see and acted dumb.

i see them at the cafeteria, talking and flirting. I little felt the pang of jealously at the way billie was looking at her; her blue eyes focused at her lips, eyes and nose as itself travels everywhere, down and up as if she was storing the each memories away like a camera and sometimes at the hall Billie would be touchy with her and often at the class they would laugh.

I was annoyed to be honest like one of the annoyance that i just want to get up and gripped the strand of her full hair and bang her head on the table until she would just shut the fuck up.

Or

I just want to shove my fist down her throat and make her shut the fuck up until she can't speak ever again.