Chapter 27

BILLIE

For a reason, still, i had my reason and yet i still feel those unbearable pain and hatred uniting together, slowly retaining forever in me. The thought of losing her is my biggest weakness to me and to this unspeakable pain she has caused. I hate her for it and i still wanted to hate her but i could not bring myself into it because of memory we created, and still i forcedly try so hard to take a revenge on her for myself that i promised to myself i would never let anyone hurt me. There's no value in it for taking a revenge on someone you hate and yet you love the most, ache for the most.

But I feel so hatred towards her now, that i felt so foolish to her believing that she would accept for who i am and how i grew up. My stubbornness, and anger is getting into me now. It's unbearable and miserable to me but i always knew how to handle it by myself, feeling alone would help at least a bit. I walked out of my school, till to my car.

drove to my home today after attending to few classes. It took me 10 min to get there to my own home. Once i parked to the side of my house, i saw a bunch of boxes settling there in front of the house and big truck parked to the side of the house that are next our house.

New neighbor.

I didn't pay attention to them that much so i went into my home and found my mom making a dinner in the kitchen. I wanted to talk to her to vent something but aloneness got me the best, almost there going to my own room, i heard her calling me from afar away here. I sighed in frustration, knowing that it's gonna annoy me whatever she have in her mind.

"What?!"

"Stop with all of the fuss and come over here"

Lazily i get there, saw her putting some vegan cookies in the small basket and fruit, separating them.

"Yesssss?" I kept my tone as nicely as possible.

"Hold the basket for me and also we are going to meet our new neighbor like i said, i told you like few weeks or months ago we are having new neighbor"

She does this like every single day whenever new neighbor comes. I hate it. This time i bet it's gonna be old woman or just boring cliche young couple is gonna be there, maybe just person. I don't know, my head hurts from thinking too much shit.

"Why does this gotta do with me, mom. You could bring finneas or dad into this?"

Mom gave me those "enough" face "You know they're always busy, and you are the only who got that enough time"

I scoffed "Nah, i got homework to do"

She let it out small laugh "We all know you don't do them, billie so don't try tricking me again"

I rolled my eyes, muttering "Like you know me that well" as i hold her basket and on our way to go that new neighbor.

When we get on their front door, she knocked like three times, we waited longer, until the door lightly opened by a girl who looked my age, taller than me, curvy and more feminine looking way, She looked pretty and beautiful in both ways. She much looked different, her skin was kinda brown but more pale with brown that were glowing by the sun above us.

They greeted each other; Her voice were soft young and confident and she let us in, then we followed her all the way to the living room being greeted by her mom. I stand there annoyed but so tired, at least i tried not to show to them. I pretended like i care about them, being nice and stuff like that, yet it was difficult to do so when you are in stress and exhaustion.

It took a time for a while, talking about stuff adult would talk, friendly and more over. I noticed the girl were staring at me from time to time, yet i liked it.

"Juana, why don't you take billie to your own room and know each other. Maybe she can help with your boxes and stuff"

It happens but i surely get to know her. far more.

She led me there, walking up to stairs and to right turns, her room were basic and simple i guess but no enough decorated and not finished to settle up things.

"Well, you have a nice room" I lied, only to warm up to her, like i said nothing is interesting to be here, but she's very attractive and i would mind to get to know her.

"Ha, i know you just lied there" She let it out a low laugh

I knitted my eyebrow "Lied?"

"My room hasn't even decorated and not settled my own things up, and it's obvious from your own reaction that you think it's basic. So try not to lie. It's not even finished yet, maybe you can compliment my room after it's finished"

Damn, okey

I chuckled, sat on her bed like it's my own room "It's better if it's midnight so maybe call me or something"

She looked at me, unbelievably before shaking her with laugh, pulling out something out of her own box.

I continued the conversation as i studied her, long dark hair that were put in high ponytail, white tank top with dark short, she looked really hot "So why did you move here?"

"Because of my mom job. I used to live in Mexico, well, i was born there and then moved here to start up new life, not long ago, my things just came here from Mexico that were few left, but for my mom she got wealthy job so i moved with her"

"You are an Mexican?"

"Half" She replied "My dad is American"

"Oh, you moved here to start up new life and shit like that, which school are you attending?"

"Like near highland park, High school, i guess"

I got surprised as my lips turned into smirk "What a coincidence, i go there"

"Really?"

"Duh, i've been learning there for 10 years"

"Cool, then, maybe you can show me around. I think we'll be good friends"

Friends?. She wish. Maybe more than that

"Yeah, good friends"

___

Y'all ain't ready for this one....