Chapter 22

Anna

She was saying that we need to stay at hotel for a while, she didn't explain why she wants to but i didn't accept it, i mean i was worried about her like something about to happen to her and us, but for other reasons i have is my family. I can't just tell them that i'm going stay at hotel with some of my friends cause they'll obviously think i'm doing unholy things or some shit, no matter how hard i try to explain to them they won't understand so i just left her house had bit of arguments with her but i'm hoping that her anger will eventually fade away soon.

By that moment i was terrified when she shot them without any mercy, she was different person or version of herself, when she got angry her eyes no longer sparkling blue only darkness coated in them then again her voice became deep and scary at the same time, and i realized that it wasn't healthy for me having relationship with her matter of fact she's drug dealer and i don't know how much people going after her attempt to murder her, maybe me. Im not trying to be selfish or something but it just not healthy or good enough for me.

I knocked the door backed away bit feeling myself anxious or nervous its because of i didn't tell my parents that i'm going to stay at my friends house so things will get worser with my mom or my dad, i have to deal with it. The door opened by my dad with angry expression on his face behind was my mother just same look as my dad i'm fucked.

"We have lot of discuss to anna" He sternly said

I didn't say any words i just stepped inside went to my room but he stopped me from moving "Did you not hear me. I'm speaking to you?!"

I turned around with composure directly looking at my dad with guilty on my face don't exactly know how to explain, i'm not just ready come out yet to my parents and i still don't know how fuck "I'm sorry for not calling you dad, i-i to-" He cut me off

"I had enough of your apologies anna. Tell me where have you been?!" He raised his voice

I avoided his harsh gaze burning onto my face making my face turn to red as fuck neither of my moms gaze too, i felt my heart quickened "Dad i swear i was at my friend house helping with her homework and i totally forget to tell you, i'm so sorry dad"

"You think i believe in that excuse of yours. You're acting so weird lately anna and it making me fazed, first you had this red bruises on your neck. What gotten into you?" He took a step forward

Thats when i had no left of words to explain to him, i was thinking of dead bodies everywhere and the shootings it really traumatized me just same as emma's death because of my fault. I even don't know what gotten myself into?, even i don't know myself anymore. The blazing heat travels into my face as i turned around back ran into my room ignoring my dad shouting my name over and over again. I closed my door shut making sure locking it dropped my bag on the floor sliding down against door as my vision became blurry cause of the tears bulging in my eyes thinking of everything i suffered that i can not let go of them.

"You should've taught your daughter better behavior!"

"Oh!, now its my fault i didn't raise her better!. Do you know how much she suffered?!, she lost her best friend David! and now you want to act like in this situation!"

I hear them arguing again from the room again when i went to lawyer with brett, i was almost to went a jail because of the emma's death so does brett too but i told everything about him, how he used to bullied me and emma's murder. The lawyer sentenced him 3 years in jail for driving drunk and of course emma's death, but the worst part was his parents bailed him out, they obviously won't let that happen to they're only child. I was mad at that moment, the anger i've never felt before in my entire life and how much i want to torture him just like he used to do to me. Like the wave of storm went through me but in other part i was mentally hurt and how much i revengeful i was even i felt it right now.

I wiped the tears away still hearing my dad shouting at my mom as i got up sat down on my bed suddenly i felt my phone buzz in my pocket, i slide my hand in my left pocket pulled out my phone and saw message from billie

Billie: Im sorry for shouting at you. I was just worried n shit and didn't want to let bad thing happen to you because of me so please forgive me. Call me or anything. I love you

I put my phone down laid down on my bed staring at the window thinking how to put things right and deal with between me and billie.

This is trash chapter ewww but updated it anyway.