Chapter 21

A/n: quick note Billie is a bad bitch in this chapter ;)

Anna

"Baby!" I heard billie voice whispering into my ear shaking my shoulder really fucking hard but i ignored it and rolled over to my stomach trying to get some sleep again.

"Baby!, wake the fuck up!" This time she slapped my ass through the blankets completely jerking me up from the sleep.

"Fine, fine i'm up." I whined, slowly sit up scratching back of my head looked over to the time and read 5:47 am it was really early to wake up.

"Billie why did y-" She covered my mouth by her right hand indicating me to be quiet. I furrowed my brow don't know what the fuck is she shushing me for?

"Get dressed up and don't make a sound" She commanded me, removed her hand away from my mouth and pulled out pistol gun through her drawer.

I was confused for a minute but until i heard male voices whispering through the door. I quickly collected all of my clothes from the polished wooden floor and wore them one by one trying not to make any sound.

After i finished dressing up she grasped my wrist pulled to the wall as i flatten myself against the wall keeping my mouth just as she told me to.

"What the hell is going on?" I whispered to her wanting answer from her.

"I will explain later" Thats all she said, she held the gun placing her ear against the door eavesdropping it. Right after that her head turned to me directly looking at me in the eyes "But now, listen to me carefully. Go hide in the closet no matter what happens don't come out okey?" She said seriously cupped my cheeks. When she said that it sounded like she leaving forever or bad things gonna happen to her

"You're scaring me right now bil, what the fuck is-" She cut me off.

"Its not the time right now anna. Just do it as i said" She said firmly, pushed me into the closet as i sat down pulled my knees over to my chest. She kneeled down slide her hand on back of my neck pulled me into her. My lip pressed against hers. Then she pulled away shot me small smile and stood up closed the closet door.

I just sat there hearing my own heart beating against my chest and my heavy breath. It was dark in here which means i can't see anything.

"Do you think she's in there?" I heard muffling male voice throughout the door

"Of course she is, he told us she's at home" Another male voice

"You go in first"

"Why me?!"

"Your the one who were telling us you will beat her ass no one else is"

"Fine!"

There was few silence after that i heard creaking door along with footsteps clicking down on the floor with that i heard gun shot that made me jump and scared the shit out of me

"Fuck!, I told y'all we shouldn't have mess with her!"

More gun shots sounded echoing all around the rooms even through the wall it lasted longer than i expected. I heard yelling but it wasn't from billie, it was from male voices yelp in pain calling for help. I was afraid that billie might get hurt or anything cause there was too many gun shots sound echoing through the wall. I couldn't figure out who's shooting.

The gun shot finally stopped "Stop!, stop please" He yelled in agony.

"Who the fuck are you?!" It was billie's voice, she didn't sounder hurt.

I slowly opened the closet door before i step out i saw dead body on floor looked lifeless my mouth hanged open from the shock. I almost pass the fuck out but i pulled myself together trying my best not to freak out. The blood dripping down from his head, i almost throw up cause i can't stand to see blood at all so i turned away from him. Quickly got out of the room made my way to billie.

"H-he t-told us to kill you okey!, h-he only wants cocaine from you cause he was too pussy to meet you" He shouts.

I peaked my head through the wall and saw billie was kneeling on the guys back along with his arm were on his back too. Completely pinned him against floor not giving him access to move.

"Stupid bitch"She mumbled with that she pressed her gun on his head and pulled trigger shot him in the head twice.

Before i say something her head turned to me with angry expression plastered on her face like really looked angry as fuck

"Anna!, I didn't tell you to come out of the closet!" She growls stood up walked over to me.

I backed away "I was just checki-" she cut me off

"I'm fine everything is fine okey!, you don't really have to check up on me anna!. What happens if you get hurt huh? neither of us don't want that shit" She yelled on my face spread all of anger on me.

I couldn't defend myself anymore because of how mad really she was and i couldn't stand to see dead body everywhere in here literally killed 2 dude but i'm amazed that i didn't passed out when she shot that guy in front of me.

"I-i'm so-sorry" Thats all i said, the most stupidest word i have ever said in my life, i could literally yell back at her but somehow i couldn't. I didn't had any capable of let my angers out at her something was holding me back.

Her face softens as she wrapped her arms around me pulled me into her embrace "No, i'm sorry for yelling at you, i was getting frustrating thats all" Was all she said.

We stood there for minute until she finally break the hug and lift my chin with her index finger "We're leaving"

"What?"