Chapter 23

Anna

"You better come home early, Anna. Your dad is mad pissed off today so don't get things worser than last day" My mom warned me, gave my phone cause she thought I won't pay attention to her. I sighed through my nostrils and nodded, pick my phone in hand and spinner around headed to the door as soon as I arrived I pulled the door open and headed out till to my bike after that I picked my bike, suddenly I heard a car approaching from the long distance caught my attention; it was black Dodge Challenger aka billie's car, I immediately knew who it was behind that window that made my heart race in nervous. I need to get my shit together and be brave to tell her this time before things too late of course, the car pulled up to the side of the road as the window rolled down revealing Billie with black classes on it looks fine ass today. It took me a lot to think to sit in her car or not and questioned myself a lot, however, there was a chance to speak up to her so I approached to her before saying anything to me and got in her car closing the car door before glancing at her.

"I send you text last night. You didn't answer back" She said after starting the car, drove to the school, it's not that far away, it only take 5-10 min

"Do I have to?" I questioned, avoiding eye contact instead of looking at the window

"Well, you don't but...I just couldn't sleep cause of the regret I was feeling....I still am now" She pauses each sentences

My quietness made her sigh as she continues "I'm so sorry what happened last day at my house. You don't deserves it nor shouldn't be apologizes to me. Things just constantly happened and I didn't know what to do but I promise you it won't happen again...I swear to god" She said, took her eyes out of the road to look at me.

I long paused cause of the words made my heart sink but things have to be in low place and it shouldn't be crossed the line "I forgive you, Billie...also there's a thing I need to tell you something. Don't be a upset or be mad...just take my word for once" I sighed in frustration looked out the road getting closer to the school

"Will you stop the car for a second?" I asked in low tone

She stopped the car to the side of the road and turned off the engine as she looked down took a moment to hear it after a while she spoke "What is it?"

I played with my fingers collecting enough of the strength to speak either thinking the words to put right before straight away speaking.

"I had such a good time with you, Billie and...I love everything about you — I still do but I need some break, and need some time to think, and put thing into right place" I stare at her, the hurt look in her eyes sends thousands of needles goaded in my heart. She wasn't surprised in my words. She paused long

"I ruined everything, did I?" She questioned

"Don't take it that deeply, Billie — just because I needed some time doesn't mean I don't love you"

"If you really loves me, why are you stepping away from me — is it because of the murder I did. You know that it was protection" She raised her voice

"No!. You don't understand. It just everything you do is bad and dangerous, Billie, and it's affecting your life so does the people who's close to you"

"Don't bring my shit to this conversation, Anna, it doesn't matter at all"

"It does, did you see what happened to us last day. You almost got killed and you just want to live that way forever. You don't know how many people like this after you — you need to end this Billie, if you don't, everything will get worser than that. Neither of us don't want that too so end it or you will never see me again" I harshly said, stepped out of the car heading inside of the school. I didn't looked back and just ignored her but I decided to go like that way.