Chapter 29

Anna

The time went on as it is, i suppose could say that some days were normal, sometimes were  not at most times. I almost forgot how fear and anxious i would feel when i laid my first set of foot in this cold yet rigid floor, now its different, i feel like learning and used to everything that fears me. Almost everything going under my control

I walked half through way to my first class:English. I haven't been having any contact lately expect Sophie. she's been with me back and forth to any day. I sat down to my usual desk and had a sophie up next to me who were distracted by a guy but i'm glad for her staying with me throughout and because all i don't want to deal with billie and rick, and i don't think i could do to deal the hatred and despises that doesn't willingly want to turn to comradeship.

"How thoughtfulness, anna" A male appealing voice suddenly whispered into my ear that got me enough to flinch to the side

i turned to look at guy who i have never seen before. The green yet mixed with blue-ish eyes settled into mine as he grins and said "My apologies for startling you off "

"Who are you?"

"Who am i?"He gently ran his slender finger through his vicious dark short hair which was flipped back "Who is but the form following the function of what and what i am is just usual boy in a usual place to learn and to guide the one that is confused, yet i am not questioning your merely power of observation but to merely on this most auspicious of moment to permit me to have a good conversation with you"

I was confused yet, surprised with the way he talks which was very unusual accent "Of course....I'm sorry, i'm all confused and all but..."

He let it out small breath of laugh "But is a sentence thats almost followed by the questionable for me to answer, and perhaps i confused you too much. My apologies, i'm Alfred, you can call me alf or whatever you would like to address me, that's on you"

"Okay, nice to meet you, however this was all sudden but what did you would like to have a conversation with me about?"

He smiled at me, blandly and sweetly like he wanted me feel welcomed into his sweetness side at any moment "Well, i've seen you enough and known almost enough at hall in every steps of my way and probably you don't know me, haven't seen me enough the way i have seen you but i would like to say that you must've been all grumpy by someone that baffles you into question your existence"

I knew what he meant and who he was applying to "Why would you want to know me and that person about. Isn't too personal of mine to deal with it?"

He looked at me as if i was talking nonsense "And wouldn't that be too personal for you to put all those weights on your shoulder to carry those problems without having to talk about?, Anna. I have seen the worst and the best, but worst is that you don't know what's the wrongs and right to your life and how you should be solving those?"

I knitted my eyebrow at him "What do you know about me?. Are you stalking me or something?"

He leaned against the wall as the shadow hovored on half of his face "I'm unseen and unnoticeable but i always have my ways and i do wish to help you"

"What is this?, is this some kind of emergency that helps with just broken-up couple that could usable for your entertainment?"

I shook my head with his concerned face "Look, buddy, i don't need your help or anything. Thanks for the offer though but i don't need it, just leave my problem with me alone"

The teacher walked in, swinging the door against the wall that loud enough to let us know. He looked at me once and continued to say "As your wish but i'm always available for the assistance"

"Whatever" i muttered and only to accidentally to look at billie and the new girl, sitting closer to each other with a newly followed by laugh and touchiness, i had a pencil in my hand, gripping too tightly. Why am i feeling all frustrated with all of those gestures and sound of joy?

Sophie paid attention to me, noticed my appearance "You okay?"

"Yeah, i'm fine, don't worry"

The bell ringed as the teacher happily announced us something "So i hope everyone is well and excited to hear this very special for all of us that's been talked and debated by the councilors, and principal including all of the teachers. We would all like to announce you that. We all are going have a little trip to the camp!"

Everyone yelled in joyness and followed by surprise of few fuck-yeah's. Sophie looked at me, and shook my shoulder in happiness and excitements

"Holy fuck, dude, this is gonna be amazing. Aren't you fucking happy?!"

Fucking hell.

"Yeah, i am, it's a very big surprise to react on" I pretend to be happy. I wasn't really impressed and felt the excitement in me like the others. Something in me was holding me down from being happy and relieved. I didn't know why i was feeling this way.

But i knew the trip isn't really going to be great and all for me because i know what's really about to go on with billie. What if i did go?. She wouldn't let me be and i do wish to have the voice of to tell her what i really feel and would like to talk like normal human beings.

If i ever did, she wouldn't listen and keep me bugged for the whole life.

"So how long are we going to stay there?" Billie's voice echoed through the whole classmates yells

"It's gonna be for two days on average which we all discussed that we should go on only weekends and next monday, class and school will start normal on the following schedules so the principal thought that it would be great for all the students to take a rest for whole 2 days"

"We should fucking start a camp fire!" One boy yelled.

"Andrew!, what your language and no, we will be discussing if we whether should start a camp fire or not and as well there will be prohibition for your behaviors and who will you be staying with in each five of small house so i'll be telling you the names soon enough, now let's get back to class"

It's gonna be worse

---

i'm back again and i'm sorry for never updating this book state of mine. Shits been tough lately but hey i updated it and i will shortly update with more long chapters. Hope you still staying with my wrecked up ass.