Chapter 4

The bell rang, i took my tray and dumped into the trash as i walked out of the cafeteria with sophie and her friends, i looked at my schedule

Biology

I realized that billie have same class with me oh god what the fuck am i supposed to do now?, i don't wanna go alone there maybe, i should ask sophie's friends.
"Does anyone have biology class?" i asks hoping someone to say yes cause i'm too afraid to face billie
"No" jason says
"Nope" sarah says
"No"rick says, i looked at sophie who were typing something on her phone please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.
"No, i wish tho" She replied as i sighe, guess there's no other way.

Finally, i'm arrived at biology class, i took another deep breath and got in. I walked to my seat and my heart dropped shit she's here and im assuming that must be her friends should i sit next to her, maybe no, ughhh i don't know anymore if i sit next to her, she won't harm me right?, i slowly walked up to her with my heart pounding so hard almost ready to explode, i reached up to my desk and slowly sat down, she noticed from my shadow on the table.

"Well, well what do we have here?"she smirked wrapped her arm around my shoulder as my cheeks started to heat up and my whole body shivered, i hate the fact that my body react to this ughhhh.

"I didn't catch up your name?" she said this time my face bright red at her nickname she just gave me.

"Dude, she's blushing" one of her friends says, i never felt so much uncomfortable around her and her friends.

"Anna" i stuttered out with nervous, god save me, she chuckled and her friends laughed at my response.

"That's cute name right there" she said at this point, i almost melt into her voice what the fuck, keep it together jesus

"Ann-"she got cut off by teacher

"Everyone sit down" Miss. Abigail says everyone sat down their sits and paid attention to her, she took her arm away from me as i released my breath as my whole body relaxes thank god.

The bell finally ringed "Alright class don't forget to do your homework, it will affect your grade" she said, i packed all my stuff and got up, suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder pushed me down to chair.

"Ah, ah not too fast" she said what the hell shes wants now.

"I want you to do something for me" she said with her  hand on my shoulder that's keeping me down as my heart started to race.

"Do what?" i said still anxious about what is she going to tell me, she reached out to her bag pulled out a notebooks, and placed it front of me, i furrowed my brow.

"You will do my homework's from now on" she said crossed her arm over to her chest, my head shoots up. i don't have time to doing her stupid homework, why can't she just do her own.

"but i don't have time to do your homework" i said with low tone, she gripped my cheek harshly causing me to whimper.

When i tell you to do something, you will do it understood?" she said firmly with a such strong voice knowing that i have no choice, i nodded quickly, she smiled sweetly loosen her grip and got up, took her bag, and walked out of the classroom, god she's so strong, my cheeks literally hurts, i took my bag why can't i just have normal day for once

"Anna" i heard my name shouting behind me, i turned around, it was sophie, she ran after me and breathed out.

"Damn, i need to exercise" she breathed out, i giggled at her response

"So what brings you here?" i asks.

"I need to show you something" she said show me something?

"Show me what?" i asks again, realized that she started to drag me to unknown location.

"Where are we going?" i asks, no answer. Now she's freaking me out, i don't know where she's leading me, i hope its not bad shit or something

As she loosen her grip once, i saw people gathered around shouting fight repeatedly.

"Sophie, why did you brought me here?" i said still don't know why she brought me here.

"Its between billie and rick fight, thats why?" she said, i rolled my eyes at the name 'Billie', i don't want to see these two fight, i shook my head no.

"Im going, i don't wanna see" i walked away once again, but she quickly grabbed my wrist to stop me

"Cmon, it will be interesting" she said, i'm not really big fan of fight, the things is hurting each other is just pointless. I don't understand type of these stuffs.

i saw billie on top of him, hitting his face twice with those metal rings, ouch that must've hurts, damn she's killing it as she throw another punch at him—how can be this girl has so much power, again another punch.

"Rick is losing" random guy shouts as she stopped punching him and stands up breathing heavily, her fists were full of blood and her rings too, i could tell it was disturbing, bloods everywhere on the ground but not too much and rick was still laying on the ground unconscious, i know they didn't wanted to stop her from hitting him. We all know her story and they are afraid of her, and me too cause i just saw her how she is and it feels like she slowly pulling me down to hell like everyone said ahh no time thinking, i need to help him as i about to ran to him, jason came behind him, helped him to stand up and take him away, i guess not,

then my eyes landed on billie who were already looking at me, my breath hitched, our eyes locked and my body couldn't move like she was already fully controlled me with those blue eyes. Then she smirks at my reaction with that she turned away and walked away to different direction what is she doing to me?