Chapter 7

Anna

I heard knock on the door that must be my mom and dad as i paused the movie got up from the couch walked towards at the door. I opened the door and i saw my dad and mom i stepped aside letting them in. We all didn't talk that much.

"Your cousin coming here tomorrow tho"my mom said as my mood instantly got lighten.

"Really? is he coming here alone" i said hoping her to say yes she nodded in response yes!.

Me and max as know as my cousin have been together since we're kids but now not anymore his parents decided to move to Australia to work there i think but i heard of that his dad found a new job there so thats why i assuming they move to australia, anyways I haven't seen him for years now I think he might be changed a lot more usual than himself cause i only remember him as a kid so i'm looking forward to see him i am so excited.

As i went to my room closed door behind me, i throw myself on the bed then i took my phone and i saw message, a message from billie i sighed she has been annoying me lately i should say but i'm glad that she didn't force me to her homework today it was horrible like it was my worst nightmare or something as i snapped my own thoughts should i text her back or no ugh another complicated decision i checked the time and read 10:36 pm maybe i should just put my phone down and go to bed i really need some sleep right now a school was tiring as hell i got up walked towards at my closet pulled out my pyjama and changed into it then i headed to bathroom brushed my teeth and came back to my room. I laid down on the bed pulled my sheets over to chest and fall into deep sleep.

***

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz*

shut up

*Buzz*

Enough i smashed the turn off button and rolled over to my stomach buried my face into my pillow 5 min sleep thats all after i agreed at my own thoughts i slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Anna wake up!"i heard my mom voice completely waking me up before i went to sleep again ughhhh.

"Okey i'm getting up now" i mumbled through my pillow then she pulled my sheets as i felt cold wind hits my skin i shivered.

"Mom" i whined while i sit up, tiredly rubbed my eyes.

"Get up, You have school today do you want to be late or something" she said standing in the doorway crossed her arms over to her chest i nodded slowly.

"Good i have prepared your breakfast be downstairs in 10 min" with that she walked away as you can see my mom is really harsh woman. i got up from the bed made my way to the bathroom then i looked at myself on the mirror ew I look awful my hair is really messy well my hair always been messy when i wake up and i look like a zombie who just wake up i sighed i need to shower, i took off all of my clothes and got into hot steaming shower.

As i finished showering i took a towel wrapped myself around with it then i did my morning routine and head towards at my room as i opened my closet searching for clothes lets just go for dark jeans and white t-shirt along with blue jeans jacket then i wore my usual sneaker then made my way to the kitchen i smelled something cooking in the stove. I stand next to my mom and i saw pancake my mom was cooking my favorite breakfast i poured myself glass of water and took a sip then i sat down.

"How's school?" my dad asked while he typing something on his phone.

"Good, as usual" i replied pulled my phone scrolling through instagram he nodded in response finally my pancake has arrived front of me.

After i finished having breakfast, i got out picked my bike started riding off to my school.

***

I finally arrived i placed my bike head inside the school but only thing i'm praying right now is billie i hope she won't show up in my first period.

As i got in my class a loud mumbling sound hits my ear, i walked to my desk and sat down. Then instantly i realized that billie is not here the bell was already ringed still no sign of her i sighed in relief thank god.

The bell finally ringed i packed all my stuff headed to my locker put some of my books there and closed it.

All my classes went well, normal i still haven't see billie which is good and sophie she skipped her classes with sarah and rick so they already must be home as i got out of my class, the hall was quiet and empty no one was here i never thought the hall would be so peaceful and quite like no mumbling, laughing sound as i almost head outside door something catches my eye i looked bit closer and immediately i knew who it was.

Billie.

Shit shit i turned around, quickly hide behind the wall my heart was racing and when i saw her my body tensed up i'm praying that she better not see me then i heard footsteps approaching closer and closer my heart was matching with her footsteps as closed my eyes i don't why i did that.

"What the fuck are you doing?" well i'm such an idiot person in the world i opened my eyes stared at her eyes.

"I-i um i was waiting my friend" i stuttered out with nervous my palms are sweating then she looked her left and right with that she grabbed collar of my t-shirt dragged me to bathroom again.

She pushed onto wall harshly causing me to whimper, she looked at me up and down while licked her lips which i got weird feeling inside my stomach

"I texted you last night, why didn't you text me back" she said while walking closer to me shit what am i supposed to say to her.

"I-i didn't had time" i replied she furrowed her brow again as she stands really closer to me blocking my breath.

"Don't lie to me babygirl" with that she wrapped her hand around my neck lightly squeezing it, i gasped.

"Do i look like an idiot to you" she hissed i shook my head no she giggled leaned into my ear and said.

"Time to face the consequences babygirl " What the fuck does she mean by consequences as i locked my eyes with billie. Her eyes filled with desire, lust, and need she leaned forward brushed her lip against mine  what the hell is she doing?!and lightly pressed her lip against mine our lips weren't brushing anymore i panic why is she kissing me?!? i reach up and tried my best to push her off but she wasn't moving inch. She slide her left hand inside my shirt no no no this is wrong.

"S-stop" i mumbled through the kiss as her left hand went up to my chest no no stop squeezed it hard i whimpered and moaned at the same time i can feel her smirk against me "Pl-please st-stop" i mumbled with that she bit my lower lip yanked it hard causes another whimper to come out of my mouth i gasped for air. Luckily the bell ring she took off her hand from my chest.

"I'm not done with you babygirl, we will finish this later" with that she walked out. I just standing there shocked, my whole body just froze what the fuck did just happened.