Chapter 11

Billie

"I got you baby" i said took her hand wrapped around my neck carrying her to my car.

"WhO aRe y-YOu?" she said as i open the door she was struggling trying to push me away but i didn't budge or anything it was kinda hard for me to carry her

We both finally reached to my car, i opened the car door.

" SoMeoNe iS kidNaPPing Me HELLLLLPPPPPP!" she yelled i placed my hand on her mouth keeping her quiet.

"Anna baby, its me billie, i'm not kidnapping you, jesus be quiet" i said bit strenly as her eyes widens looks at me.

"OHHHHHH BILLIE HEYYYYYY!" she yells waves at me god she's so loud i shoved her in my car i really had to tho, as i got in my car turned my engine and drove to my house.

After 3 min drive she was yelling it was really hurting my ear she shouldn't have drink too much her head turned into me" DO yOu WaNNa hEar JOke?" she said i chuckled and replied "Okey".

"BuT yOu hAvE tO ansWeR it" she said.

"WhY dO cHicKen crOssss ThE rOAd" she said i playfully shook my head god she acts like child and i replied" to get to other side" she yelled in suprise "YAYYYYY CONGRATS i wince in her loud voice.

"Mamas low down your voice" i said took a glance at her and back to focus on road.

"DoN'T caLl Me MaMAs i GoT weIrd feEliNgS iN mY sToMaCH WheN you CalL mE thAT" she said throwing her arms everywhere i looked at her so she likes to get called mamas i smirked at my own thoughts.

"BILLLLLIIIEEEE WhEre am i?" she asks looking around i laughed its funny when she's drunk.

"Your in my car" i replied.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH"

"BILLLIEEE"

"Yes?"

"DO i hAve a TitS" she said i looked at her and burst into laughter.

"Yes, you do have" i said with smirk back to focus on the road she grinned but then her face turned into confusion.

"BuT wHY CaNT i See My oWn Tits" she said looking down at her chest then suddenly she starts crying i looked at her confused is she crying?.

"Woah baby why are you crying" i said placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Its BecAusE i DoN'T HaVe tIts" she cried out.

"Your drunk anna just sleep for min" i said she shook her head and said "Im NoT dRuNk, YoUr DrUnk" i laughed little bit.

"STop LaUgHinG aT ME" she sobs throw her head back "Sorry" i said wiped my tears with laugh.

After i arrived at my home i got out closed my car door and walked over to her as i took her closed the door behind her then i carried her to inside "I DoNt fEels So GoOd" she said shit she's gonna throw up we quickly got inside thank god my parents not at home even finneas tho. They went to vacation without me but i'm totally okey with it i didn't really want to go vacation tho.

We both finally reached up to bathroom "Are you going to throw up" i asks she nodded in response, quickly kneeled down in front of the toilet and throw up in the toilet. I held her hair she kept throwing and stopped then again.

After 2 mins she finally finished throwing up i wrapped my arms around her waist led to my room and gently laid her down she wasn't moving i think she passed out. I took her vans off and crop top hoodie and her jeans then i walked towards at my closet pulled out big oversized t-shirt and came back to her then i changed into it, a deep ragged breath escaped from my mouth damn that was hard i walked back to my closest and changed my clothes into pyjama.

After finished brushing my teeth i came back to my room and sat down edge of the bed looking at her. I let my eyes slowly travel down her body then back to her face. I tucked long strands of her hair behind her right ear and slowly slide my hand down to her cheek caressing it, her cheek felt so soft in my palm my eyes travel down to her soft lip it felt so good on my lip wish i could kiss her again, a long kiss with passionate i bit my half lip when i thought about her lip. I laid down beside her facing her our face was only 2 inch close she made sudden movements by wrapping her arm around my waist burying her head into crook of my neck. My heart flutters at that moment i smiled wrapped my arms around her protectively.

"I don't know what are you doing to me......but i like it" i whispered left soft kiss on her forehead with that i drifted off to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter i just wanted to write billie's pov but i hope you guys enjoyed today chapter.